Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Constant lag spikes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shuu015

03-21-2013

Okay, this never happened to me, but since a day or two, im having random lag spikes (Like 3 or 4 each minute), they last 3 or 4 seconds, and they are very annoying, cause i dont even have a high ping (178, i always had that ping since i started playing league) and i've got constant 60 fps , so idk what's really happening, but it's almost impossible to play like that, cause i cant even farm without suddenly freezing after killing a creep, and then smash my right click button cause the other laner is butt****ing me while i stand there.

Would like to know if this is a common issue and if there's a solution, thanks.

PD: Sorry about my english, im not American lol

Machete

03-21-2013

It happens to me, and it is quite infuriating. I have 60 ping, and get the same lag spikes you are describing this has been happening to me for the past week. A friend suggested it is due to server lag. Wish there was a way of knowing what your server connection was going to be like before joining a queue.

Shuu015

03-21-2013

Quote:
Machete:
It happens to me, and it is quite infuriating. I have 60 ping, and get the same lag spikes you are describing this has been happening to me for the past week. A friend suggested it is due to server lag. Wish there was a way of knowing what your server connection was going to be like before joining a queue.

Yup, its really annoying and makes it impossible to play a normal game, im actually playing in a smurf account cause i would feed horribly if i would play lvl 30 games :s

Santufay

03-21-2013

Lost 2 ranked games thank to this BS

Dathroe

03-22-2013

Same here, just played a game a few minutes ago and I had constant lag spikes. It cost my team the game when we had a chance. Please solve this issue.

Igerree

03-22-2013

happening to me as well, no solutions yet :/

Igerree

03-23-2013

bump