Constant lag spikes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shuu015

03-21-2013

Okay, this never happened to me, but since a day or two, im having random lag spikes (Like 3 or 4 each minute), they last 3 or 4 seconds, and they are very annoying, cause i dont even have a high ping (178, i always had that ping since i started playing league) and i've got constant 60 fps , so idk what's really happening, but it's almost impossible to play like that, cause i cant even farm without suddenly freezing after killing a creep, and then smash my right click button cause the other laner is butt****ing me while i stand there.

Would like to know if this is a common issue and if there's a solution, thanks.

PD: Sorry about my english, im not American lol

Machete

03-21-2013

It happens to me, and it is quite infuriating. I have 60 ping, and get the same lag spikes you are describing this has been happening to me for the past week. A friend suggested it is due to server lag. Wish there was a way of knowing what your server connection was going to be like before joining a queue.

Shuu015

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machete View Post
It happens to me, and it is quite infuriating. I have 60 ping, and get the same lag spikes you are describing this has been happening to me for the past week. A friend suggested it is due to server lag. Wish there was a way of knowing what your server connection was going to be like before joining a queue.
Yup, its really annoying and makes it impossible to play a normal game, im actually playing in a smurf account cause i would feed horribly if i would play lvl 30 games :s

Santufay

03-21-2013

Lost 2 ranked games thank to this BS

Dathroe

03-22-2013

Same here, just played a game a few minutes ago and I had constant lag spikes. It cost my team the game when we had a chance. Please solve this issue.

Igerree

03-22-2013

happening to me as well, no solutions yet :/

Igerree

03-23-2013

bump