Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

blame game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liqshot

03-21-2013

lost the game as adc and got blamed. prior we got camped by j4. my support didnt even bother to ward by dragon OR tri bush. he only pings right when he pops up out of fog of war. is it my fault i lost? he "claims" that he placed a ward by dragon. NEVER did i once see a ward there and i CONSTANTLY check dragon and tri whenever there is a ward.

liqshot

03-21-2013

warding river bush from purple side and pinging they are coming is not enough time to run away from a xin as kog. just fyi

CyberVirus

03-21-2013

Why not purchase a ward yourself?

liqshot

03-21-2013

Dang you caught me red handed lol. I WAS going to buy one then I saw my support with 3 greens and 1 pink. So I didn't think I would need to buy a ward.

Indemnis

03-25-2013

support needs gold to survive too
Support =/= ward monkey
If you want them to support you late game try buying a ward once in awhile since supports supposedly arent supposed to get any CS you kill 3 minions and buy a ward once in a blue moon it could help your team too

Indemnis

03-25-2013

you see pro players buy wards on more than just support they just might be on to something here.........................

Sandmanne

03-25-2013

The pure irony in the OP is awesome.

RYP Jericho

03-25-2013

Quote:
Indemnis:
you see pro players buy wards on more than just support they just might be on to something here.........................

I love when top's tell the support to keep baron warded during the laning phase. It's not like he's right next to it or anything.

It's also not like the baron doesn't spawn for the first 15 minutes or anything.

Redamntion

03-25-2013

Did you die?
It's the junglers fault. Next time, blame and abuse him heavily.