Bye lablanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Audhulma

11-04-2010

You know, i would understand the mass QQ about her if she was tanky AND high damage, AND aoe. But you see, funny thing happened last night. I ended up against lux and LB in a lane as vlad and an eve. Lvl1 Q. we hit lvl 2, LB runs forward to sigil me and dash - i run forward with her and ***** smack her with Q and sanguine pool before she can finish the silence. She drops a brick as Q just took 20% of her hp away.

Any melee can do the same, if not worse - especially auto attack characters. She is essentially useless to the current 'metagame' (god i hate that word) because she is completely ignorable in the teamfight. I seriously hope riot has had their coffee when they 'tweak' her in the next few days, and i dont even own her. Its a **** shame when a champ comes out just to be sent to **** tier due to community QQ finally breaking riot's back.

Divest King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
Akali is an assassin and doesn't have the escape or burst LeBlanc has. Just because someone is labeled an assassin it doesn't mean they should be guaranteed a kill at L6 or forever for that matter. Master Yi is also considered an assassin iirc and at L6 he gets stunned and **** on why should this champ have 4 flashes, 5 second silence, or 4 second root?
Did I actually read THIS?
LB is an early-game assassin. Yi is best as the time passes.
LB got u by lvl 6? Lvl 16+ u rape her.
Did u see ANY LB making a penta kill in a team battle? How many Yi's do that?
They're both assassins, but one is best early and the other is best later.
And btw, yi have a "mini-flash" and his ult is a "ghost" spell along with a "You wont run away from me" spell.
If you have THAT much problem with LB, is just cuz u dont adapt ur build to the situation and just stack with the basics lol.

PS: I think i'll be downvoted for this...

Omega Therion

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Sheep View Post
What I see is not exactly "She is not OP at all!" but "Riot will over nerf."
So issue will be resolved if Riot nerfs the right amount, yes? Kinda like what happened with Xin?
But you see everyone's crying, so she'll get a kneejerk nerf like Udyr got.

iNsAyNe

11-04-2010

**** u riot I spent 7 bucks on a skin for her because shes good u *******s

BiggerFish

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZappy View Post
QQ Heaven:
Twisted Fate
Udyr
Ezreal
Shaco

Coming soon
LeBlanc
heimer and xin went to hell then did they?

Omega Therion

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerFish View Post
heimer and xin went to hell then did they?

Xin is fine.
Heimer should belong in QQ heaven though

Iaw

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necks View Post
Have you seen how Riot nerfs/buffs their champions?

Community: "LUX IS REALLY, REALLY WEAK. LOW DAMAGE AND POOR SUPPORT, AND HER UTILITY IS LESS THAN MORGANA'S."

Riot: "We understand she's a bit underwhelming. We are working on an extensive and thorough rework to make her viable as an AP carry/support."

3 weeks later...

Riot patch: "AP ratio to Lux's R has been dramatically improved to a borderline overpowered 0.85 from 0.75"

Example 2:

Community: "SONA IS KIND OF IMBALANCED. HER EARLY GAME HARASSMENT IS WAY TOO POWERFUL AND HER SUPPORT IS TOO GOOD FOR SUCH A LOW SKILL CAP CHAMPION."

Riot patch: "Cooldown to Sona's R has been increased by 10 seconds."
Have you seen Ezreal and MF?

Community: "EZ IS GAMEBREAKING"

Riot: "Ok, we have nerfs in the pipe line"

EZ damage reduced to nothing*

Essence Flux nerfed*

Mystic shot Nerfed*

Community: "Ok ty Riot, EZ seems balanced now"

One QQ'er : "Riot I just got destroyed by a fed EZ, hes OP NURF HERP"

Riot: "Hm guess he is if the community says so"

EZ base stats nerfed, oh and we gutted his skills somemore*

Community: "Riot can I report people for intentional disruption of gameplay for picking EZ in ranked?"

Pmuzi

11-04-2010

ok, first of all: if you dont even know what a STUN is, you shouldnt be playing any game.
her ensnare is not that easy to land PLUS it doesnt keep the guy for too long.
her silence does need 2 spells to silence, you can silence/stun her before she does that AND if you have a spellshield or BV, she wont silence you.
she DOES NOT HAVE 4 FLASHES, come on, WAKE UP!
yeah, she can flash 4 times but 2 of them has to go back AND she wont have her main damage combo if she does that. so if you see a LB flashing 4 times, she has some serious mental problem and it shouldnt be difficult to kill her even with a malzahar's voidling..

SarenArterius

11-04-2010

Whaaaat once was founnnnnnd,
now..... is lost,
was able to seeeeeee but now....
is blinndddddd