Bye lablanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knyaz

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZappy View Post
QQ Heaven:
Twisted Fate
Udyr
Ezreal
Shaco

Coming soon
LeBlanc
Interestingly enough , all four of those are still picked and perform well. Ezreal is probably not a real good option but the other 3 are great.

Leblanc will be pretty fine after.

NE0 Jets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

garen ruins leblanc right now.

Siegfryd

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoransTroll View Post
You know what's funny? Garen is the one person that WILL own LaBlanc no matter what she does, because his silence is primed beforehand (and it's really hard to slow him). That infamous 6 sec chain silence? Nope, doesn't work--as soon as she sigil, then blink in, Garen will hit her back and silence her straight away. There is no counter to this--remember, Garen's silence is activated since before she blinks.
This gives him time to SPIINNNNN in her face. And you want to know what happens when a squishy eats a spin? Yeah, I'm sure you know that..

How ironic that you happened to pick her hardest counter as an example of a used-to-be-OP-champ that whines.
Not really, Garen in a lane won't be able to do much to LeBlanc since she can just flash + slow/snare him. She won't be able to get a full combo easily off of him but she'll still be just fine against him.

Downfaller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

HOPEFULLY....

They nerf her Early Game, Level 4 mainly, I can get a kill 80% of the time, or they have to at least blow one of their escapes (Q,W,E,Q is so strong at that point)...

but Buff the **** out of her late game since it is all AoE end game, and she can't do anything.

sjokk

11-04-2010

I see her becomming less easy mode and alot of people crying about that :3

DoransTroll

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfryd View Post
Not really, Garen in a lane won't be able to do much to LeBlanc since she can just flash + slow/snare him. She won't be able to get a full combo easily off of him but she'll still be just fine against him.
I only wrote that in context of OP saying that Garen will whine because he will get killed by LeBlanc. I was pointing out that it is pretty much a suicide for Leblanc to try to dive into Garen, seeing as his moveset shuts down her full combo entirely (as you stated).

Necks

11-04-2010

Have you seen how Riot nerfs/buffs their champions?

Community: "LUX IS REALLY, REALLY WEAK. LOW DAMAGE AND POOR SUPPORT, AND HER UTILITY IS LESS THAN MORGANA'S."

Riot: "We understand she's a bit underwhelming. We are working on an extensive and thorough rework to make her viable as an AP carry/support."

3 weeks later...

Riot patch: "AP ratio to Lux's R has been dramatically improved to a borderline overpowered 0.85 from 0.75"

Example 2:

Community: "SONA IS KIND OF IMBALANCED. HER EARLY GAME HARASSMENT IS WAY TOO POWERFUL AND HER SUPPORT IS TOO GOOD FOR SUCH A LOW SKILL CAP CHAMPION."

Riot patch: "Cooldown to Sona's R has been increased by 10 seconds."

ihategrapes

11-04-2010

Kass destroys her too.

Al da Bok

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentongue View Post
Udyr and TF are fine.
Udyr and TF were completely overpowered in their days.

Zyphent

11-04-2010

This is stupid, people haven't even tried the new LeBlanc yet and they're already writing her off as worthless.

Its threads like this that make me wonder why designers ever talk to us about what they do with the game, clearly all it does it cause rage/QQ.