What is currently the worst character bio?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Monkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

I think Udyr's is pretty bad, considering it doesn't even mention how he got found the League, or got off Ionia to begin with in the lore.

The Lord of Hats

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
Shaco's by far the worst of any bio.
Definitely. There is not a bio out there that is worse than Shaco's. It tells you absolutely nothing.

Kamahl

11-09-2010

Rammus is an armadillo.. you have the wrong species in your story

H1s m0m

11-10-2010

Udyr's.

ApepItsirk

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
The answer is pretty much "For peace.". Also, there are some implications that the summoners may even be more powerful than the champions.
I think you may be right. After all the implements of the league are meant to stop any more wars from happening. remember the destruction of the rune wars? The summoners need a way to resolve situations other than by using their immense power which would lay waste everywhere. Just a speculation.

KoalaDolphin

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord of Hats View Post
Definitely. There is not a bio out there that is worse than Shaco's. It tells you absolutely nothing.
thats the point.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesforu View Post
Why do the champions even submit to being controlled by summoners on the battlefield if they're so powerful? That's what I don't get. If I was Jax I'd be like F-that If I'm so powerful why let some scrub tell me how to battle. Also, why would garen and lux ever fight one another?

Because Summoners are waaaaaaaaaay more powerful than champions. Remember Rune Wars? Summoners did them. Not Champions.

george the iii

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovsky View Post
Rammus is a joke.
ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTheSpoon View Post
The uncharted and undomesticated lands south of the Great Barrier was a home to one prominent mage who fought against barbarian warlords for dominance of their craft. For their protection, he charmed the previously friendly and peaceful animals and exposed them to magic, irreversibly changing them into emotionless war machines bound to their will. One of the very few that endured excruciating pains of war was the enchanted turtle Rammus, which adapted to his perilous lifestyle, growing resistant to the most vicious of weapon blows. The field of battle became Rammus's identity. Using the armors of his defeated opponents as his own, he gained the title of Armordillo. After a long travel encompassing the Shurima Desert and the Kumungu Jungle, Rammus and his master reached the Plague Jungles - a journey which only a few mortals would dare to traverse.

The renown of the mage reached Noxus, which sent an assassin to convince him to their cause or kill him. The assassin twisted the magic bond between Rammus and his master, forcing the Armordillo to betray him, killing him in consequence. Thus, the magic bond was broken, knocking Rammus unconscious. The assassin escaped, leaving Rammus to his fate. Remembering nothing of his past, for the first time in his life did Rammus think for himself, starting a slow travel ahead. After a few days of silent travel, he stumbled upon Ezreal, the Explorer. Following his every step in fascination of his magic skills, he chased him all the way back to the League, where he met many a person and creature that put him in awe. Thus, Rammus joined the League of Legends in search of a purpose to his life... or a new master.

''I've seen a lot of things, but this... this is a first.'' -- Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer, after losing yet another race to Rammus.

---------

It turned a bit like Danny the Dog, but I hope you like it :P
ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamahl View Post
Rammus is an armadillo.. you have the wrong species in your story
ok.

Lil Scampers

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Palpatine View Post
But that makes no sense as Karthus is an UNpaid volunteer.
Doesn't mean that there aren't any other benefits to joining the League. He's in a big, well-funded, and highly powerful organization with some of the most powerful magic users on the entire planet. I'm sure there are a few fringe benefits there. Though, with that said, his backstory definitely is not in my top-ranked ones.

I think the worst are probably
Morde: Doesn't really explain anything
Evelynn: Explains even less
Tryndamere: Every crappy fantasy hero backstory ever
Teemo: Trying so hard to be grimdark it hurts.

SirFragsAI0t

02-13-2011

Twisted Fate, he's completely unrelated to any champ out there. >_>, unless Dr. Xavier Rath is actually Dr. Mundo.