What is currently the worst character bio?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theorycrafter

11-04-2010

Give me your thoughts.
I'm thinking of trying my luck improving or/and remaking one or two

Ivramire

11-04-2010

Hmm. I've always felt that Olaf and Vladimir had some of the weaker lore. Olaf basically gets lost and Vladimir stumbles upon his abilities and murderous intent. Wasn't very compelling for me. They could also reformat Alistar's lore, it's currently an enormous paragraph.

I'll also diverge from topic and say that I like Mordekaiser's and Fiddle's lore best and disliked Tryndamere and Teemo's reworked versions.

Kovsky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Rammus is a joke.

Theorycrafter

11-04-2010

Correct me if I'm wrong - basically what bothers people in bio's is the seemingly random reasons due to which the heroes stumbled upon the league or/and gained their abilities.

Anything else?

Sapphyrite

11-04-2010

I agree on Rammus. Malphite is pretty bland too, and also the complete mystery Evelynn is (WHAT is she doing in the League?)

Ivramire

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTheSpoon View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong - basically what bothers people in bio's is the seemingly random reasons due to which the heroes stumbled upon the league or/and gained their abilities.

Anything else?

I think that's a common element. Some are just better written though. I think what drew me to Morde's and Fiddle's lore is the sense of atmosphere it invoked for me.

Rammus and Malph do have some of the weakest lore but I don't think they're the worst.

SethCypher

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
I think that's a common element. Some are just better written though. I think what drew me to Morde's and Fiddle's lore is the sense of atmosphere it invoked for me.
Was it the mystery of why and what would even remotely drive an entity of disease and death to join the League? Because as far as I can tell...the League's got nothing on him lol.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

They need to elaborate on Morde's lore also. BAsically his bio goes, he is a scary dude from this scary place. He is big and he walked into the league and stated he wanted to join. He was hired on the spot. The end.

Lame.......

SethCypher

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheDead View Post
They need to elaborate on Morde's lore also. BAsically his bio goes, he is a scary dude from this scary place. He is big and he walked into the league and stated he wanted to join. He was hired on the spot. The end.

Lame.......
Interestingly enough, it seems Riot likes these kind of things since all the core themes of the bios are similar.

cookiesforu

11-04-2010

Why do the champions even submit to being controlled by summoners on the battlefield if they're so powerful? That's what I don't get. If I was Jax I'd be like F-that If I'm so powerful why let some scrub tell me how to battle. Also, why would garen and lux ever fight one another?