Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sick of this rank system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desolation Breed

03-21-2013

I'm really getting sick of this, I'm in Bronze of course, but like I win 4 games get up to like 50 points, lose 2 and go back to 5 points, win another 3 and get only to 48 points like WTF. And it's not even my fault I lose. My recent game, I played as Zed, two of my teammates go afk, I still went 21/4/6 trying my best to win, but can't cause my teammates. This happens about 75% of the games I play, no matter if ranked or draft. Please get something done about this. Or I'm not putting any more money or time into this game.

DesertFox

03-21-2013

Nice sob story. You play ranked in Bronze, you have to take the risk. If you're unable to lead/carry your teammates to victory, then you deserve to stay in Bronze. Didn't mean to be a D-bag, but what the f*ck did you expect when solo q'ing in Bronze? Oh and one more thing, threatening to leave this game makes you sound like a pathetic kid who thinks everyone else gives a sh*t about your absence. It's like an international bank, losing one dollar. Would anyone give a f*ck? no.

Nakiri

03-21-2013

Quote:
DesertFox:
Nice sob story. You play ranked in Bronze, you have to take the risk. If you're unable to lead/carry your teammates to victory, then you deserve to stay in Bronze. Didn't mean to be a D-bag, but what the f*ck did you expect when solo q'ing in Bronze? Oh and one more thing, threatening to leave this game makes you sound like a pathetic kid who thinks everyone else gives a sh*t about your absence. It's like an international bank, losing one dollar. Would anyone give a f*ck? no.

Didn't need to be so harsh.
OT: It's a free game .

Desolation Breed

03-22-2013

Quote:
DesertFox:

I just told you in that, that I was carrying, NOT my fault TWO people left in the beggining