That's it. FIx this. It is the most unfair thing I have ever seen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen3angel

03-21-2013

You need to either

A: SEVERELY PUNISH LEAVERS IN RANKED GAMES

B: REMOVE THE MATCH FROM THEIR HISTORY AND ADJUST THEIR LP.

So I hear tons of elitest jerks say "If you're good you can carry yourself out, its not your team its you."

this is the second ranked game I have played on this account. BOTH TIMES< I played EXCEPTIONALLY, and you want to know what happened?

Game 1: A duo dcd at the start of the game. One NEVER returned, the other came back and fed and contiinued to dc throughout the game.

Game 2: Some crappy tryndamere decided he just didnt feel like playing because he started having 1800 ping. SO he just left in the first 10 mins. AWESOME, then guess what. We start STOMPING the enemy team and LOL our riven leaves. I am sick of this. This is highly unfair. Adjust LP or reset my matches. I am not getting stuck in bronze because of stupid **** like this.

You guys wonder why there are ragers? From **** like this. Idc if you suck, but if you leave? Go to hell.

http://i.imgur.com/xdT28jE.jpg

i played one bad game in all of the ones you can see. I don't blame people when it's not their fault. For example, i sucked HARD in that irelia game.

But I want to look at my history, and tell me that those losses were my fault. Of course you can't see everything based on score...but I'm pretty sure you can figure this one out.....

quinn and vayne games are both 3v5s.

If my LP isn't returned then there isn't any justice in this system. I can handle a loss from bad play on my end or even bad teams. But 2 games in a row with 2 leavers each just isn't fair.

Baxter the Teddy

03-21-2013

Statistically it'll happen to the enemy team MORE than your team, therfore you get more free wins than loses, therefore as long as you win more of the none-free wins, you're good to go!

suprachiasmatic

03-21-2013

Statistically? no...show me the statistics. Statistically there would be a 50/50 chance. At any rate, it still sucks. Once they fix the known bug where you lose twice as much LP than you gain when you are no where near a promo series, I can deal with the odds of getting a dc/rq/troll on my team..but until then, I am sticking with Normals.

bushviper336

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter the Teddy View Post
Statistically it'll happen to the enemy team MORE than your team, therfore you get more free wins than loses, therefore as long as you win more of the none-free wins, you're good to go!
BS..........its happened 8 times today/last night.......if its not the ppl who dont understand the basics its ppl who at 20mins say "srry guys i g2g dinner time so srry"............or its like the op said ppl d\c......

Selcopa

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprachiasmatic View Post
Statistically? no...show me the statistics. Statistically there would be a 50/50 chance. At any rate, it still sucks. Once they fix the known bug where you lose twice as much LP than you gain when you are no where near a promo series, I can deal with the odds of getting a dc/rq/troll on my team..but until then, I am sticking with Normals.
There are 9 players who are randomly placed on teams.

4 of them are placed on your team(we assume that you NEVER troll, and you are never the cause of a troll on your team)
5 of them are placed on the enemy team.

Because we do not have control over who is selected for our team OR who has a higher likelihood to be "troll, afk, or toxic" and we do not know what the percentage those players are likely to actually are going to behave in a toxic. We can assume that they have an equally likely chance of being.

Therefore, there are a total of 9 potential slots in matchmaking for a toxic player to be included in your game.

Because only 4 of those slots are on your team, there is a 4/9 chance(or 44.4% chance) of a toxic player being randomly selected to your team, but there is a 5/9 chance ( 55.5% chance) of a toxic player being randomly selected to the enemy team.

So in reality, statistically its not a 50/50 chance of the troll being on your team.

The other thing I would point out, for the sake of the argument, even IF it were 50/50 chance to have the troll on your team(which as I just statistically proved, is not the case), it would STILL mean that the fact that you have toxic players on your team would ultimately be canceled out by toxic players on the enemy team, so you are essentially acting like a complete child over some short term bad luck, get over yourself.

Selcopa

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprachiasmatic View Post
Once they fix the known bug where you lose twice as much LP than you gain when you are no where near a promo series, I can deal with the odds of getting a dc/rq/troll on my team..but until then, I am sticking with Normals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLoK6rCBcF0

iSnowmanz

03-22-2013

You're *****ing about Dominion, bro. And normals. There's no sense in it

Cavo

03-22-2013

Also, just because you went 3-3 in one game and 9-6 in the other doesn't mean you were good enough to win. Those were your first two ranked games ever? As in you just hit level 30? Hate to break it to you, but bronze is probably where you belong.

Also, if you haven;t been placed yet then you have no LP, so how would they return it to you?

xuthan

03-23-2013

This is what happens - you win a lot, then you're forced to lose a lot from the ****ty matchmaking system to "balance" teams. Let's put this on a scale from 1-10; 1 being terrible and 10 being the best. In some games, both team skills are evenly balanced and in others, One or two are superior to the rest, or the rest of the team are so god forsaken terrible. In these events, it's impossible to get out (a bad player that doesn't learn will always be a bad player).

For example, the match skill is averaged out to 6:
- You have a skill of 8
- and the rest has 4, 4, 4, 8
- while the enemy has 5, 6, 6, 8, 4

In this case, you can tell who's already going to win, the enemy. Some times 2 people isn't enough to win the game if all 5 of the enemy team are stuck to each other and no one on your team can separate them. In early game, you signal your jungler to gank, instead of waiting in brush, he runs out from your turret and waste time with an unsuccessful gank/dies to the enemy. You're jungling and signal your team mate who has full health to attack the enemy. Instead of attacking, they tower hug like the world is going to end (when you go in and attack in this situation, the enemy is likely to escape or kill you). Supposedly you were the tank/initiator and jumped in and took out 1/4 of enemy hp from an aoe, the other player with same skill will jump in as well but the rest will back off so you both die for nothing. Then one or two of the enemy team decides come from behind and destroy the remaining team because they're too scare to take initiative or participate during the team fight. When they decide to participate, it's already too late and the enemy is too fed with 3 tankies and 70% crit adc, and a mage with +700ap. You lose. It's how my losing streaks go and I'm on one right now.

No matter how much I tank for the team, I still lose. No matter how much I carry the team, I still lose. No matter how much I support the team with wards and stuns, I lose. It's a forced loss to balance out your win to lose to 1:1. The game isn't balanced at all. And at high elo? Pft, what I see is that some of them are getting carried to those positions while doing nothing much. My rank has been brought down because of duo queue with relatives who thought they were good but were not; so I decided to stop playing ranked overall so it doesn't make it look like I'm ignoring them. That aside, in normals, the matchmaking is b_s just as much. Some people might have 1000's of wins but they're still terrible even against someone like me who has only 250 wins with a w/l of 1:1. There are even times where I get undeserved wins just as those losses.

Selcopa

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuthan View Post
This is what happens - you win a lot, then you're forced to lose a lot from the ****ty matchmaking system to "balance" teams. Let's put this on a scale from 1-10; 1 being terrible and 10 being the best. In some games, both team skills are evenly balanced and in others, One or two are superior to the rest, or the rest of the team are so god forsaken terrible. In these events, it's impossible to get out (a bad player that doesn't learn will always be a bad player).

For example, the match skill is averaged out to 6:
- You have a skill of 8
- and the rest has 4, 4, 4, 8
- while the enemy has 5, 6, 6, 8, 4

In this case, you can tell who's already going to win, the enemy. Some times 2 people isn't enough to win the game if all 5 of the enemy team are stuck to each other and no one on your team can separate them. In early game, you signal your jungler to gank, instead of waiting in brush, he runs out from your turret and waste time with an unsuccessful gank/dies to the enemy. You're jungling and signal your team mate who has full health to attack the enemy. Instead of attacking, they tower hug like the world is going to end (when you go in and attack in this situation, the enemy is likely to escape or kill you). Supposedly you were the tank/initiator and jumped in and took out 1/4 of enemy hp from an aoe, the other player with same skill will jump in as well but the rest will back off so you both die for nothing. Then one or two of the enemy team decides come from behind and destroy the remaining team because they're too scare to take initiative or participate during the team fight. When they decide to participate, it's already too late and the enemy is too fed with 3 tankies and 70% crit adc, and a mage with +700ap. You lose. It's how my losing streaks go and I'm on one right now.

No matter how much I tank for the team, I still lose. No matter how much I carry the team, I still lose. No matter how much I support the team with wards and stuns, I lose. It's a forced loss to balance out your win to lose to 1:1. The game isn't balanced at all. And at high elo? Pft, what I see is that some of them are getting carried to those positions while doing nothing much. My rank has been brought down because of duo queue with relatives who thought they were good but were not; so I decided to stop playing ranked overall so it doesn't make it look like I'm ignoring them. That aside, in normals, the matchmaking is b_s just as much. Some people might have 1000's of wins but they're still terrible even against someone like me who has only 250 wins with a w/l of 1:1. There are even times where I get undeserved wins just as those losses.
I just spent some time dissecting someone else's awful post so you'll forgive me if im a little lazy with this one.

But pretty much all of what you've written is wrong