Bugspalt to 600mb patch, please forgive team loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoLByTheNumbers

03-21-2013

I got bugplatted after the loading screen and when relogging in, come to find out I need a 600mb patch thats going to take at least 20 minutes. Not having a warning that such a massive patch has been placed in the game is quite annoying cause things like this happen. Or maybe my files just freaked out. Either way, please forgive the loss for my team, as I am sitting here, unable to get back to the game =/. Thank you.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

03-21-2013

Currently sitting here as the same thing just happened to me. I guess I wasn't the onlyo one.

ReaperSummoner

Recruiter

03-21-2013

same -.-

Nakiri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

yeap mee too. I apparently got a leave .

Reverend J

03-21-2013

Yeah, my game completely freaked out and when I rebooted my computer it was telling me I had a 400mb patch waiting for me, of course this was when I was playing a ranked game.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

03-21-2013

Has anyone had theirs finish yet?

STOP ADDING ME

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

This **** is annoying. I got bugsplat and have a 900MB update.

Fifth Scheme

03-21-2013

Happened to me right after a game. I think the same thing happened to someone on the other team unfortunately cause it turned into a 4v5 pretty quickly and he never came back.

Marrick Meridius

03-21-2013

Same thing happened to me. I was in the loading screen for a ranked game and my client crashed. So, I tried to open up the game again, and I'm greeted by a 600mb patch. Couple that with my 200kb/s download speed, and hilarity ensues. Some loss forgiveness would be greatly appreciated.