Does Trinity Force work like sheen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deinbeck

12-05-2009

ok... I threw it on TF. Aside from the fact that I got rolled due to my newbile skillset with this champ, he actually took the trouble to lawl at my tri force after the game. I thought this item suited TF well. Is there something I'm missing?

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboymike View Post
Do not listen to this. How would attack speed affect Sheen/Trinity/Lichbane procs? The only thing it would do is allow you to autoattack a bit faster after an ability is used... and how is that helpful? The only thing that might help is CD reduction, but even still.. there is a 3 second internal cooldown on procs. How often are you able to spam that fast anyways?

If you want to maximize Sheen or Trinity, the damage done is affected by attack dmg. So therefore stacking +dmg will make the proc hit harder on the auto attack after an ability is used.

Lichbane is affected by AP, so likewise.. stacking AP will make the proc hit harder on the autoattack after an ability is used.

Both procs are affects by Crit Chance, so that also helps.

To this person i quoted... Lichbane is far more useful for Evelyn because of her AP build.
Because everytime you cast hatespike, your tri force activates. If you can attack as fast you can hatespike, you can proc tri force every time.

Tri force, unlike lichbane and sheen, does not have a cooldown, and that is why it's a perfect viable alternative.

Rudeboymike

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
Because everytime you cast hatespike, your tri force activates. If you can attack as fast you can hatespike, you can proc tri force every time.

Tri force, unlike lichbane and sheen, does not have a cooldown, and that is why it's a perfect viable alternative.
Oh really? i wasnt aware of the no internal CD. I apologize for my wrong comment, ill edit my last post.

On a side note.. does trinity force proc off of Sion's enrage toggling?

Reverse Sejuani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

I heard reading tool tips helps...