3.04 Update still failing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meh Beaver

03-21-2013

Okay so kind of like my last post getting to the point it was this that I kept doing "Update Failed" so I don't know if its just me and saying this "Connection lost to HTTP server. Please check your Internet connection is stable, and that HTTP connections are not being blocked by a firewall.
(Error: 0xc1e90005)" and I really tried everything off of the Wrenchmen's Toolbox and I have no idea what's preventing this from updating I've restarted my computer like 5 times now, attempted re updating like 20 times, repaired it once, re installed it once, deleted files from my RADS/Downloads containing the largest .tmp file hoping for it to re patch, made sure all saftey and firewall settings where accepting League, bu still nothing any ideas or anyone else experience this that knows how to fix it please let me no soon. Other wise I think I might have to wait to the next update . I've put to much money into this game to quit so please help me.

Orcca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

03-21-2013

Try to disable Peer to Peer under the Launcher's settings and uninstall Pando Media Booster. Both can cause problems updating your game.

Meh Beaver

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcca View Post
Try to disable Peer to Peer under the Launcher's settings and uninstall Pando Media Booster. Both can cause problems updating your game.
Still no luck

Alhatric

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcca View Post
Not worked for me either

Alhatric

03-21-2013

I fixed it somehow
While updating I deleted the file that it stuck in it
I kept doing this every time I receive the message
Try it and tell me

Meh Beaver

03-22-2013

Do you have skype or anything to help me.

vApexPredator

03-22-2013

same problem here

vApexPredator

03-22-2013

i fixed it

Alhatric

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgageddon View Post
If you're losing connection, somewhere from your ISP to Riot there is a disconnect. Restart your PC and modem, try again, and if it still doesn't work, go here and post the results please. http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/
Mr. Wrenchmen
The odd thing s the method I tried as I described above worked with the EU Nordic & East server
but whenever I return to NA server I still get the same error
now I made a new account and playing with the nordies
Started from the beginning :/