Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you think Zac's glob's should have an invunerability window?

Yes!!! 112 75.17%
No (if so, why?) 37 24.83%
Voters 149 .

Zac QoL buff for passive (give globs temp. invun.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

Quote:
Thrimkom:
I think the blobs after they land should try and crawl back to Zac. It would be so fitting with his lore and everything. It would be more for aesthetics then anything.

this has been suggested, but it's my personal favorite fix.

Krshna

03-22-2013

I also think the globs should spawn in a smaller radius, jungling is crazy running around picking up the globs.

Eyrgos

03-22-2013

Quote:
RichardMcNixon:
this has been suggested, but it's my personal favorite fix.

I also like the crawl, if mixed with this effect- I think it'd be in a perfect spot.

Albert Fish

03-31-2013

I wont to know why his q has such a short range.Its not even like its that great of a slow or damage either.
Ive heard that his w does well but it looks like his w has a short range also.If this is cuz his e range is large i think the e should be shorted and his q and w need to be increased.But i havnt played zac yet so this might not be needed.

Albert Fish

03-31-2013

want*

Eyrgos

03-31-2013

Quote:
subninja:
We've been playing around with this internally, and it'll be on PBE in the next few days.

Hey sub, what happened to this? And all the talk of having his globlets bounce closer to Zac, seems no change was made (still seeing a lot of complaints about it post-launch)

Quote:
subninja:
Zac AMA - I'll consider it, might talk to Bravo Ray/Ransom and see if they want to get together to do that.

The VO isn't really my area, I can ask about it. I personally think that skin is pretty cool though, tentacle bounces everywhere.

Any reply about the VO? I got a lot of positive reception/favor regarding this change... in regard to a "sinister" filter for his skin's voice.

DrLoveDrug

03-31-2013

What about his globs have a reprecussion to being stepped on? Like 1% or .5% of his max health as magic damage or a .5-1 second snare?

NMEmber

04-01-2013

To be entirely honest I don't think that giving the globs invulnerability is needed. Every time I've played against Zac I've found him too hard to kill and FAR FAR too difficult to escape from. Even with something like flash, yanking myself to terrain ahead or Pouncing away. Unlike Anivia whom only has a single egg, Zac has four blobs at least three of which you have to knock down to even have a chance of killing him before he comes back for round two. In my opinion Zac is strong enough as if. Perhaps strong enough to be considered OP. Only time will tell so save making the changes for later on if he really needs them.

Eyrgos

04-01-2013

Quote:
DrLoveDrug:
What about his globs have a reprecussion to being stepped on? Like 1% or .5% of his max health as magic damage or a .5-1 second snare?

I'm a fan.

Sub where are you? No follow-through

Eyrgos

04-01-2013

Quote:
NMEmber:
To be entirely honest I don't think that giving the globs invulnerability is needed. Every time I've played against Zac I've found him too hard to kill and FAR FAR too difficult to escape from. Even with something like flash, yanking myself to terrain ahead or Pouncing away. Unlike Anivia whom only has a single egg, Zac has four blobs at least three of which you have to knock down to even have a chance of killing him before he comes back for round two. In my opinion Zac is strong enough as if. Perhaps strong enough to be considered OP. Only time will tell so save making the changes for later on if he really needs them.

Fair, but I think it's more about the dynamic gameplay/struggle of fighting for the globules. If it's too easy to grief/eliminate this dynamic in a team-fight, then what's even the point of having it. If it means nerfing other areas of his kit to retain this interesting/fresh portion of his playstyle, then I'm all for it.