Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you think Zac's glob's should have an invunerability window?

Yes!!! 112 75.17%
No (if so, why?) 37 24.83%
Voters 149 .

Zac QoL buff for passive (give globs temp. invun.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

03-21-2013

I know you're adjusting how far and where the globs fall from Zac and all of that...

which is nice and all, but in a big ol' cluster fest with other enemy melees involved and so forth... even small skirmishes against a melee that's attempting to stick on you... so often the glob will spill right into them and they'll stomp it incidentally, without effort.

This feels bad and punishing.

I vote you guys give the globs a 0.3 second (or so) time-frame where they're not able to be stomped.

What do you all think?

Needles K

03-21-2013

This would be consistent with most other "step-on" mechanics in the game — Nidalee and Caitlyn's traps, Teemo's shrooms, Zyra's seeds.

Sorator

03-21-2013

But those, with the exception of Zyra's seeds, are traps - intended to be put somewhere and unwittingly stepped on by the enemy. They have that function so that you can't just lay a trap under someone and instantly spring it on them.

Eyrgos

03-21-2013

Quote:
Sorator:
But those, with the exception of Zyra's seeds, are traps - intended to be put somewhere and unwittingly stepped on by the enemy. They have that function so that you can't just lay a trap under someone and instantly spring it on them.

Both are true, but this is Zac's lifeline in team fights basically, so I think it's fair to treat it the same in regard to the delayed opponent snuff-out.

subninja

Champion Designer

03-21-2013

We've been playing around with this internally, and it'll be on PBE in the next few days.

Laxtras

03-21-2013

Quote:
subninja:
We've been playing around with this internally, and it'll be on PBE in the next few days.

thanks man!

Cuix

03-21-2013

Maybe, yes, but a very small one. Enough for a Zac player to know where they've landed and start moving in that direction, but not enough to preclude a nearby enemy's strategic options concerning the blob. I think 1 second would be too long, while half a second might be just about appropriate.

Eyrgos

03-21-2013

Quote:
subninja:

Hey thank you so much sub! I really appreciate you stopping by here to inform us and the hard working you're putting into ZAC getting him up to snuff. I honestly LOVE this champion and I can't thank you enough for your efforts.

While I've got you (I've never received a Red before- I'm so giddy! Also I'm glad it was you, I'm a fan), would you mind answering two questions?

1) Will there be a pre-release ZAC AMA (or could there please be one)?

2) Would you please share your thoughts about giving ZAC's skin a "sinister filter" on his VO? Or one added touch of flair to him (e.g. boots or a "core/heart&quot.

Once again, thank you and we appreciate you.

Sincerely, Eyrgos

Eyrgos

03-21-2013

P.S. I'd love to play a match with you sometime soon maybe Zac v. Zac duel xD

Hellioncat

03-21-2013

BTW is it a bug that as karma I cant use my W on him? or is that just normal?