Looking to help the Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lock102

03-21-2013

Greetings fellow Summoners! My name is Lock102 and I am here to try and lend a helping hand to the community. This is not an elo/LP boosting service. My goal is to help my fellow summoners improve and achieve there ranked goals. Specifically players in Bronze/ Silver and those who are just getting started.

First a little about me. I have been playing league for about 2 years now. I main mid but can play all other roles decently. Some better then others. I started ranked like most, very unprepared and totally messed up my placement matches. From there it was a quick fall from 1200 elo all the way down to about 850. I always blamed others because I assumed I was doing everything right at the time and it couldn't possibly be my fault. I got down to my all time low and started looking for some help and advice so I could raise my elo(probably should have done this at 1000 elo ^^ ). I went to the forums and started looking and saw many people with the same problem I have and the most consistent suggestion was to review your games and see what you did wrong. Started to watch my replays and found out.....I sucked. So much missed cs, horrible positioning and so many other problems. So I started watching every ranked game I played and made notes of all the good and bad things I did. Since then I have made the climb back up and am now at the top of my Silver 1 league only a few games away from promotion.

So with that I would like to offer you, the league community a helping hand. All I ask is for you to post a link to one of your ranked replays(from lol replay please and none that have a dc'ed player from the beginning) also providing the rank it is and your Summoner name if different from forum name. I will choose a couple to review and post a video or stream with my commentary, depending on what the community would like so please add that to your post as well. I will provide suggestions for the player themselves who submitted the video plus some general stuff that can be beneficial to all players.

I do want to make one thing clear. I am in no way saying that I am some pro league player and have found the secret to gaining elo/LP. I am an average player who was able to improve my play and I would like to share what I have learned to all of you in hopes it will help you as well.

So please if you are interested just leave a post with what was stated above. My plan is to have the first game(s) reviewed tomorrow. I will post up a link to ether the stream or youtube video. If it is a stream I will announce a time I will go live. And please if you have nothing constructive to say just move on and don't post anything.

Thank you for your time.

-Lock102

Lock102

03-22-2013

bump for helping

Lock102

03-24-2013

offer still stands tho times will be different.