League of Survivors Re-Launch (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13loodzkrieg

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eityzX View Post
"Eh, I know Ezreal...he wouldn't let this get him..." Sukiru closes his eyes, nodding slowly as he turns to the forest. "Probably not as bad as the Kumungu... but then again, not much is worse than that place..." He rubbed his head gently. "It's bad enough we're stranded, but I can't really be trusted with much beside daily things, you see, there's something blocking my magic, and without it, well I'm putting new meaning to the phrase 'living live one day at a time'. In other words, I go to sleep, I forget everything that happened the previous day."

Tammy blinked. These people were far stronger than her, armed with real skill and magic. What chance does a mere student have? I doubt my hunting hobbies will help me much in a not so normal jungle....

Biting her lip and pushing the thought away, she got up. "Lets try to find the others and build some kind of shelter before it gets dark."

Pausing to study the people before her, "No one is too hurt right? We should start searching if everyone is good."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Inside the wreck

Tella awoke again to a throbbing pain in her leg. She looked down and noticed blood dripping from a sizable gash on her thigh. She hadn't felt it because the debris she pushed off had been cutting of the bloodflow, numbing the feeling in her leg. It was rather fortunate, as otherwise she most likely would have bled out by then. She looked around the room, trying to figure out her situation and find something to stem the bleeding. She was inside her room of the ship, though only part of it was still standing. Her bow lay on the slanted floor, her quiver still hung from her bunk, but the crushed remains of her lenses and mirrors were scattered around the room. Then her eyes fell on the dead sailor. His skin was pale and clammy, dried blood running down his face and beard. She eyed his clothes; they would make good bandages, and he didn't need them anymore. Squeezing her eyes shut, she leaned over to reach the man, gasping as pain shot through her leg. Seizing the edge of his shirt, she managed to rip off a long strip of cloth, before falling back against the wall. Her breath came in gasps as she leaned and wrapped the cloth around the wound on her leg. Taking a deep breath, she pulled it tight, letting out a cry as the pain doubled. She started to feel light-headed, from a combination of blood loss and pain, and she faded out of consciousness.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( Oh ****, I dragged the ire of the GM. ))

Tybresa raised her gaze as she heard the flutter of wings above her head. She spotted the pair of crows and looked at them with a perplexed expression. She spoke softly to herself...

How odd ... crows, on this island? I would have imagined the fauna system to include parrots ... but never you mind, perhaps they will help me ...?

Tybresa extended her hand towards the birds and spoke out in a pleading tone.

Please, please, can you help me?

Tybresa's eyes widened as she heard a twig snap somewhere around her. She inhaled sharply and froze. Could it be that a predator was behind her? More than likely - she maintained her uncomfortable position, still holding her arm towards the crows. She breathed as slowly as she could, hoping that, perhaps, the creature would lose interest in her. She would look at the pair of the crows with a hopeful glimmer in her eyes.

(( I feel tempted to take control of the crows, but then where would be the fun? It's up to you, AODRG. My Steward's life is in your hands. Do with her as you wish. Now, I will proceed to my own forest-interaction with Ezreal.))
((Yea yea I know I'm late on this...RL OP))

The creature simply stared at Tybresa through the brushes, waiting for her to make a move. It stood nearly motionless. That is, until another more bear-like creature came up behind the tiger-like animal and jumped onto it, throwing it through the bushes and scaring off the crows.

The two creatures fought each other, biting and scratching each other in an attempt to kill, all while taking little to no attention to the summoner. If she was smart she'd escape before they finished their brawl.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricci15

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
The creepiness of the jungle was more of an inviting than anything to Ezreal. Now he really wanted to rummage through to see what was here. But without magic he'd have to stay cautious. He's arrogant, not dumb.

Ezreal nodded, taking the stick in question. He wrote out in the sand Where are we?

While writing he was still looking around for something that could help Quinn out...and Rick now. A large leaf, some broad plant...anything that can cover injuries without poisoning them. He could even just tear off pieces his shirt and use one of the vines as a makeshift bandage if he needed to.
"I don't know, I know one thing for sure though, we should stay out of the forest." He pointed towards his face, "There are some strange creatures in there, we should probably wait to get some weapons and as many survivors as we can find if we're going to go in there." He pauses for a minute before asking, "Have you found any survivors yet?"

((sorry it took so long, had a bit of internet trouble, but it's all good now))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13loodzkrieg View Post
Tammy blinked. These people were far stronger than her, armed with real skill and magic. What chance does a mere student have? I doubt my hunting hobbies will help me much in a not so normal jungle....

Biting her lip and pushing the thought away, she got up. "Lets try to find the others and build some kind of shelter before it gets dark."

Pausing to study the people before her, "No one is too hurt right? We should start searching if everyone is good."

Sukiru pushed himself to his feet, wobbling slightly. "Yeah, I'm good, and you're right, we should try to find more people, the more we have, the easier it's going to be for us to live through this, especially without magic." He looked around, trying to decide what direction may be best for them to go. "We should probably just walk along the shoreline, that's the best bet for finding others."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
"I don't know, I know one thing for sure though, we should stay out of the forest." He pointed towards his face, "There are some strange creatures in there, we should probably wait to get some weapons and as many survivors as we can find if we're going to go in there." He pauses for a minute before asking, "Have you found any survivors yet?"

((sorry it took so long, had a bit of internet trouble, but it's all good now))
Ezreal chuckled, "Ha, sounds like this place is really dangerous. It's just begging me to go pick at what secrets it has. But you're right, we should back up a bit, until we have something to defend ourselves with at least."

Ezreal turned back to Rick, "Actually yea, I found Quinn down by the shoreline. I'm actually supposed to be finding something to help her out. Found that guy in the suit of armor as well. Don't know if you remembered him from the ship."

He looked around a quickly grabbed a few vines and hemmed them together rather quickly, creating a makeshift rope out of them in just a few seconds. He tore off a piece of his clothing and tied it around it so it could be wrapped around Quinn's waste, "This should do for now. Are you able to stand or should I bring them up here?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neroth

Senior Member

03-26-2013

((Still waiting for Brand/Quinn, Karsis is hardly someone who would try to help himself.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Valor would fly ahead to meet with Quinn and Karsis, landing beside Quinn and looking at her.

Quinn raised a brow, squinting her eyes she saw that it was Brand.
"Well, with any luck we've got something to cook our food with now..." She shrugged, which only cause a stinging pain to shoot through the side of her body. She gritted her teeth and sat back, breathing heavily.

Summary time!

Quinn and Valor~
Health~ 50-60 ish% Several wounds, still bleeding. Tired, dizzy and hungry.
Summary~ Valor went out and found Brand, Still sitting down, waiting for Ezreal to return.
Time: late morning.
((sorry for the delay!))

Nice to see you too. What happened yesterday? I don;t remember too much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13loodzkrieg

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Tammy's ears perked up as she heard a faint scream. 'Somewhere inside the wreck, or am I hearing things?'

"Did yyou guys hear that? Sounded like it came from the wreck, maybe we sould search that first. It's likely some people may be stuck inside."

She started walking towards the wreck, pausing to look back at Sukiri and Arenar. "You guys coming or what?"


Tammy:
Health - 79% cuts all over, recovering, hungry
summary - Tammy is with Sukiri and Arenar, about to investigate Tella's location inside the wreck
Time - Late morning


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

david12341

Senior Member

03-26-2013

David slowly crawls over to Kog, reaching him in just about 2 minutes, and manages to choke up, Hey Koggy, do you know where anyone is, because if you do, tell them I need help. He winces in pain, and rolls over on his back, in obvious pain from his twisted ankle.

((Where's Kog? he hasn't posted since like Friday))