League of Survivors Re-Launch (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Arenar had for some reason agreed to go on the cruise, for some reason his superiors decided he "needed a vacation". He would have preferred to just go out into the woods and rough it for a while, but noooo. And now everyone was partying, seriously, why would his superiors send him on this cruise? Did the NOT KNOW OF HIS CONDITION?!?!?! He tried to just lie back and relax, when suddenly he heard several large bangs as the ship crashed, he was thrown against a wall and knocked unconscious for a few moments.

He woke up, blood running down his face from a cut on his head, which hurt like hell along with the rest of his body, luckily the pain was worse than his actual injuries. He looked around what was left of his cavern, he found his bow, which he had brought in case of an archery competition, along with some arrows. He found his bow and arrows lying on the floor in their waterproofed protective cases. He gathered up his weapons and staggered out onto the deck, only to have the ship lurch again, he plummeted into the water. Unable to do anything to help, he began to swim, eventually coming across some island, he had no clue there were any islands like this in the Guardian Sea, but was still thankful for it. He immediately passed out once he was safely out of the water.

Arenar woke up, sand clung to his face along with dried blood. His bow and arrows were safe, he opened the case up to find 12 arrows in the quiver. He slowly stood and looked around, seeing if he could find any sign of other survivors. He had to find them, it was his job.


((Summary:
Arenar
Health 88%, minor blow to the head and cut that has scabbed over, exhausted, but otherwise alright
Time, Morning Day 1
Summary: Was in his quarters when the ship was attacked, bashed and cut his head open, staggered onto deck and fell off, then swam to the island. Managed to keep his bow and 12 arrows with him.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricci15

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Rick screamed, what the **** was that monkey doing! If he didn't do something fast he would die. It was clawing at his face, and he was getting hurt. He decided to send up a desperation knife at his head, hoping it didn't hit him, but the monkey. Luckily it did. The monkey suddenly stopped attacking, he pulled the monkey off his head, and threw it on the ground, stabbing it repeatedly, over killing it severely. After about 15 stabs he stepped away catching his breath. He suddenly realized the monkey had come from above him, so it wasn't the one that stepped on that twig. This isn't Demacia.Suddenly it sunk in, the ship had crashed, they were on some strange island, and he had walked into the deadly forest. F***, I've got to get out of here! He began to run towards a light in between the trees hoping that it led back to the beach. He heard the pounding of footsteps of what seemed like it could be 15 animals. DO NOT LOOK BACK, DO NOT LOOK BACK, he kept telling himself. He finally reached the clearing but tripped on a vine landing just outside the woods. He began to try to crab walk away from the woods, but fell from exhaustion and pain when he got no further then 2 feet from the treeline. He looked up in fear, praying that they stayed in the woods and left him alone. He looked in fear as 5, 10, 15 pairs of dark red eyes appeared from the bushes, their bodies unseen.

(( Why the heck did I go in the woods lol, hopefully GM decides to spair him, after all, he's only 12 ,

Character- Alex(Rick) Ricci, 12 year old male
Health- 48%, Is exhausted, bleeding badly, and is terrified beyond imagination
Time- Noon
Summary- Rick(stupidly) went into the woods and ran into trouble right away. He barely survived a monkey that jumped on him and attacked him. After that he was chased by hungry animals, and is now at the mercy of the GM :P))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ézrëal View Post
.
Ezreal watched as Quinn collapsed, worrying she tripped over something or something shot her. Quickly Ezreal ran over in a limp, reaching the Demacian archer as fast as he could with his bruised legs. Once she was in view he was glad it was Quinn and not Swain. He payed little atention to Valor, focusing more on Quinn.

"Oh Quinn," He exclaimed, bending to his knees to inspect her for any cuts or injuries, "You okay there?"

He finally turned to acknowledge the bird, "Hey, Valor is it? You know if someone else is around here or not?"

Quinn grunted, opening one eye to look at Ezreal. "Hey there Ezzy, any idea what the hell happened to us?" If he looked, she had several bruises and cuts over her body, the most noticable would be a shallow gash stretching from her right armpit down to her waist. While it wasn't deep, there was still quite a bit of blood coming from it. "I'll be fine... didn't see anyone else out here."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
((It got scrapped because it was just a mess. We set a few more rules to fix this.))

*Brand gets up from his rest, his head feeling a little better. Though he could really use an aspirin. He gets up and begins walking. After many miles of walking, he could've sworn he saw a large blue bird up in the sky, but he was not sure if he was seeing things. Better check.*

Valor! VALOOOOOOOOOOOR! Is that you? Hey, Bird! Is your little friend around!?! The Demacian!?!? I could use a little guidance!!!
Valor's head perks up slightly as he hears shouting from a distance, he recognized the voice slightly and flew toward it, stopping in front of Brand when he found the man. He motioned for him to follow and would lead him over to where Quinn and Ezreal were.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Köggy

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Kog'maw looks at the body of the his former lifesaver, and decides to be strong and move on. Taking the dog tags of the body, Koggy looks at the name.

'CHEN' was encrypted on the tags. Kog'maw blinked at the single word. "Koggle never leave friend ..Chen."

He decided to get up, looked at the body again, and leave. Wandering the isle for any survivors.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
Rick screamed, what the **** was that monkey doing! If he didn't do something fast he would die. It was clawing at his face, and he was getting hurt. He decided to send up a desperation knife at his head, hoping it didn't hit him, but the monkey. Luckily it did. The monkey suddenly stopped attacking, he pulled the monkey off his head, and threw it on the ground, stabbing it repeatedly, over killing it severely. After about 15 stabs he stepped away catching his breath. He suddenly realized the monkey had come from above him, so it wasn't the one that stepped on that twig. This isn't Demacia.Suddenly it sunk in, the ship had crashed, they were on some strange island, and he had walked into the deadly forest. F***, I've got to get out of here! He began to run towards a light in between the trees hoping that it led back to the beach. He heard the pounding of footsteps of what seemed like it could be 15 animals. DO NOT LOOK BACK, DO NOT LOOK BACK, he kept telling himself. He finally reached the clearing but tripped on a vine landing just outside the woods. He began to try to crab walk away from the woods, but fell from exhaustion and pain when he got no further then 2 feet from the treeline. He looked up in fear, praying that they stayed in the woods and left him alone. He looked in fear as 5, 10, 15 pairs of dark red eyes appeared from the bushes, their bodies unseen.

(( Why the heck did I go in the woods lol, hopefully GM decides to spair him, after all, he's only 12 ,

Character- Alex(Rick) Ricci, 12 year old male
Health- 48%, Is exhausted, bleeding badly, and is terrified beyond imagination
Time- Noon
Summary- Rick(stupidly) went into the woods and ran into trouble right away. He barely survived a monkey that jumped on him and attacked him. After that he was chased by hungry animals, and is now at the mercy of the GM :P))

The animals watched him from the forest. A couple crows flew out toward him before turning to the sky and back to the forest. Rick was lucky this time, but clearly the animals were waiting for him -- or someone -- to walk back into their territory.

((On a side note, since you posted this was by noon, you may want to avoid posting till everyone else is caught up. Just a suggestion though))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

david12341

Senior Member

03-21-2013

David saw that Kog'maw couldn't hear him, and actually got up and started walking away. He decided that he would need to use every ounce of energy he had and hopefully Kog could come over and help, gathering up his strength he shouted out, KOG'MAW, HELP!And immediately after passed out.

((Last post of the night for me, so until then I'm still unconscious


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn grunted, opening one eye to look at Ezreal. "Hey there Ezzy, any idea what the hell happened to us?" If he looked, she had several bruises and cuts over her body, the most noticable would be a shallow gash stretching from her right armpit down to her waist. While it wasn't deep, there was still quite a bit of blood coming from it. "I'll be fine... didn't see anyone else out here."
"No clue really...but I think the ship was attacked. This place seems deserted," Ezreal remarked, looking over her injuries, "Well I hope we're not the only ones around here. You okay to stand? Should I go get something to wrap that cut?"

Summary:

Ez-
Health: 80%, still bruised, still strong, still prodigal.
Summary: Is looking over Quinn's injuries on the shoreline. It is assumed they were thrown quite a distance away from the ship.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-21-2013

((I'm gonna put my first here. Gimmie ideas in the OOC thread about Narra and Zelas. Should I put them apart? Should I do anything special to them in the beggining? I don't want him to wake from a comma long after. Anyway I will be editing this post later. Too sleepy to write a VERY long and GOOD start atm)).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Sukiru managed to push himself to his feet slowly, looking around with a frown, he saw nobody around where he was. "Damnit, hope I'm not alone here..." he mumbled to himself, luckily he wasn't injured but it was still frightening being alone on a random island and not being able to use magic to top it all off.. With a sigh he picked a random direction and began walking, hoping to find someone else from the ship.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Köggy

Senior Member

03-21-2013

((Alright guys. Night.

I will not be here tomorrow, so
SAVE ME A SPOT))