Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

EXCELLENT thread for all Dominion players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

03-22-2013

I planned to link it here after a few days. It was only one day before you guys found it.

:O

Quote:
Fabs457:
Cesspool of general boards. I took the time to downvote all the stupid responses by SR fanboys

I took the time to be nice lol

Quote:
Eloquid:
TI'm curious about your nickname?

Naotasan? I named myself after the lead character in FLCL.
I had a very similar childhood. Minus all the magic and supernatural stuff lol.

But I've been considering a name change to what I use on all my online games, n3kkun or nekkun...

Eloquid

03-22-2013

Quote:
naotasan:

Naotasan? I named myself after the lead character in FLCL.
I had a very similar childhood. Minus all the magic and supernatural stuff lol.

But I've been considering a name change to what I use on all my online games, n3kkun or nekkun...

I thought you might find it interesting it means "rude, rough" in Croatian. It's spelled neotesan, but it's pronounced exactly like English speaker would pronounce naotasan.

And nekkun is one letter from pronunciation of word "soft" in Croatian (mekun). wtf

MMKH

03-22-2013

Commented, let's hope that Riot will actually respond to it...

IronAegis

03-22-2013

I wish they would, preferably with something other than a "Hey guys we hear you, see you in 2 years" response.

Redenbacher

03-22-2013

Quote:
IronAegis:
I wish they would, preferably with something other than a "Thanks for taking the time to write all this up. Moving it though, because there's a Dominion subform for a reason, pal " response.

FTFY

Yea, I'm still bitter.

gnmish

03-22-2013

It is a huge shame that Riot is so focused on SR, at the end of the day what will really let LoL out shine DoTA2 is the alternate game modes. It provides a point of difference from the same old, 3 lane, farm, push, fight, herp derp.

Eloquid

03-22-2013

Riot failed me so much as a company that I won't buy single RP ever, even if they finally bring Dom and old TT map. I take huge satisfaction in contributing to their server issues by playing all day long not paying one iota any more.