Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

EXCELLENT thread for all Dominion players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

03-21-2013

In General forum:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3244484

Go upvote this to the skies.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-21-2013

ok

Fabs457

03-21-2013

Cesspool of general boards. I took the time to downvote all the stupid responses by SR fanboys

Dainyan

03-21-2013

Quote:
Fabs457:
Cesspool of general boards. I took the time to downvote all the stupid responses by SR fanboys

So did I... smh.

naotasan

03-21-2013

o_O

You linked my thread

Talith PA

03-21-2013

Were we supposed to divine its location in GD? I would have never seen it had it not been linked.

naotasan

03-21-2013

Quote:
Talith PA:
Were we supposed to divine its location in GD? I would have never seen it had it not been linked.

I was trying to appeal to non-dominion players and see how well the thread did, but I guess that's no longer a thing. Lol

Eloquid

03-21-2013

Quote:
naotasan:
I was trying to appeal to non-dominion players and see how well the thread did, but I guess that's no longer a thing. Lol

That was excellent post, every single word is exactly what I think about Dom and Farmer's Rift.

I'm curious about your nickname?

Sazdek

03-21-2013

It's a good thread, might as well have it linked to the rest of us who support your position =P

NamKim

03-21-2013

The reason why we link these threads back here is so we can bump them. SR fanboys, instead of doing the adult thing and just ignoring the thread, will feel the need to downvote and write an incorrect statement about Dominion to defame it. We just even up the playing field, I consider it fair. Especially since we're outnumbered still.

I wonder how many more of these threads needs to be made before a Rioter finally responds back. By that I mean, really responds back. None of this "we're working on it, be patient." then leaves. I want them to give us an honest to God answer. If they cannot say, then say "sorry, we really do care about Dominion. Big plans for Dominion are in the works but we cannot reveal them right now. Just know that we are excited about what's to come."

If Riot is going the "we're keep it a secret to surprise them" route, don't. By the time you guys do reveal it, majority of the Dominion community probably would have quit in frustration. How many high elo players (who probably would be the equivalent to Diamond or perhaps Challenge League of Dominion) quit already or went back to SR due to frustration?