[SKYRIM MOD] Leona's armor and sword in Skyrim (COMPLETED!!!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Besteality

03-21-2013

Does anyone have a mirror to a download link that doesn't require me to sign up for anything? :-\

Diana x Me

03-21-2013

Wow looks great now if I could just get my skyrim working then I would be all over that. Now I want a Diana skin lets go chop chop

Iratus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2013

Looks alright, but you're gonna wanna go back and adjust your angles and thicknesses.

Note 1: Sword hilt is either just poorly angled in the screenshot, or you're gonna want to give it a little more meat and sharpen the edges.
Note 2: Skirt is a little flimsy, and your butt is showing. Try raising the Z dimension and rotating it by about 15 degrees so it's more of a hug to the frame rather than ghetto pants.
Note 3: I know clipping issues are every modder's worst nightmare, but if you make a few slight turns and increase the size on a few pieces, like with Note 2 on the skirt, your model should look a lot better.

All in all I give it a 7/10. Good job, and it looks about as good as the other Bethesda models, textures and color schemes aside. I never take off points for those because some modders actually make -better- textures and schemes than the actual devs so it's too broad of a criteria to judge.

Yousonerfed

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iratus View Post
Looks alright, but you're gonna wanna go back and adjust your angles and thicknesses.

Note 1: Sword hilt is either just poorly angled in the screenshot, or you're gonna want to give it a little more meat and sharpen the edges.
Note 2: Skirt is a little flimsy, and your butt is showing. Try raising the Z dimension and rotating it by about 15 degrees so it's more of a hug to the frame rather than ghetto pants.
Note 3: I know clipping issues are every modder's worst nightmare, but if you make a few slight turns and increase the size on a few pieces, like with Note 2 on the skirt, your model should look a lot better.

All in all I give it a 7/10. Good job, and it looks about as good as the other Bethesda models, textures and color schemes aside. I never take off points for those because some modders actually make -better- textures and schemes than the actual devs so it's too broad of a criteria to judge.
I'm afraid I have no skill whatsoever with meshes, and I was simply using what I could find. If you're willing to take a shot at improving it, be my guest.

Pius Leviticus

03-21-2013

@OP: you.... are.... God....

Iratus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousogreat View Post
I'm afraid I have no skill whatsoever with meshes, and I was simply using what I could find. If you're willing to take a shot at improving it, be my guest.
Oh I don't do meshes or modelling. I tried one day with the Hammer tool in Source and had some fun making a map, but that was about it.

I did once make an EPIC gauntlet-style DOOM2 level though. Oh god that was just awesome.

CutieTank

03-21-2013

I used to like this mod like you...

BUT THEN I TOOK LE ARROW TO LE KNEE XD

Yousonerfed

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieTank View Post
I used to like this mod like you...

BUT THEN I TOOK LE ARROW TO LE KNEE XD
Tired joke is tired.

Yousonerfed

03-22-2013

Bump. Just uploaded a bugfix to the mod. Turns out my first zip file didn't have all the meshes and textures necessary in it.

Yousonerfed

03-22-2013

More bump?