Nidalee is close to kassadin in solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nukular power

Senior Member

03-28-2013

I would much rather play vs Nidalee than Lux, these days. At least you can cockblock spears with minions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
Don't bother with Tear on Dom. RoA > Sorc Shoes > Frozen Heart
Did you even read the post I wrote or was even replying to?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Did you even read the post I wrote or was even replying to?
Yes, I also read the name of the board.

Kassadin's SR build doesn't vary all that heavily from his Dom build. The biggest difference between the two builds is that instead of Wooglet's, you have to decided if you want Zhonya's or Deathcap. The core build of RoA + FH + Sorc Shoes doesn't change.

Kassadin's who build Tear are usually going for a pubstomp Muramana build, so it's not typically a competitive build.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torenia

Senior Member

03-28-2013

I found Nidalee more annoying than Kassadin and knew it'd be a matter of time before others saw it too

However, Evelynn just rips Nidalee apart so that works out for me XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NODAVG

Senior Member

03-30-2013

Most of you say that the required skill is the only thing that separates Nida from Kass. I don't agree. With Torch, all you need to do is hit one spear, out of lets say 3. Given the range and the fact that you don't even see the spear coming.

Another thing none has mentioned is creep pushing ability. Just go RWEQ and the lane is pushed.

All in all, yes, she is a terror. But I wouldn't nerf her. First of all the game is not to be balanced on dominion, second you can still outplay enemy as a team ( gank, bd... ). It's not ARAM, you don't have to kill the enemy to win the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

Senior Member

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukular power View Post
I would much rather play vs Nidalee than Lux, these days. At least you can cockblock spears with minions.
Except that Nida can **** you up thousand times when there are no minions around and her spear damage is comparable to Lux' ulti, on very short cooldown. It's not laning that makes her strong on Dom, it's her throwing ****ing spears over the walls, from huge distances or out of distant bushes when you're trying to capture or defend turrets. Good luck relying on minions to protect you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

Senior Member

03-31-2013

a thing about Nidalee is that a Nidalee player has a skill cap relative to the ability of the opponents to dodge spears

no matter how good you are at Nidalee, if your opponents are really good at dodging spears then you aren't contributing to your team as much as if you were playing another champion

because consistently landing spears is a huge part of what would make Nidalee strong

this matters more specifically to Nidalee than any other skillshot champion because her spear is 70% of her damage and it is one of the slowest traveling skill shots in the game, next to heimer's concussion grenade, and even heimer can speed up the travel time by popping his ult


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

Senior Member

04-01-2013

^^ you have to consistently hit autoattacks. You definitely don't need to consistently hit Nida's spears. Very occasional hit is more than enough.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalika View Post
I think i even prefer to play against kassadin. The interaction between her spears+trap and torch is just insane.
Must be a Kass player?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
^^ you have to consistently hit autoattacks. You definitely don't need to consistently hit Nida's spears. Very occasional hit is more than enough.
must be a bad nidalee because what you are describing equates to only using less than half of nidalee's potential as a champion