Nidalee is close to kassadin in solo queue

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawix View Post
Nah, she's fine. Strong, but fine:
- 1k dmg spears from 1500 range on a 6 (3.6@40CDR) sec cooldown.

- Traps that are stronger than a S3 Void Staff/Last Whisper (40% reductions) and also give vision for 12 seconds. On 18 (10.8@40CDR) sec cooldown, but hey, traps only last for 4 minutes and they have no counter other than walking over them so you should be okay.

- A heal. 190 base, 0.75 AP ratio. Really ****ty, huh? But it also gives 60% aspd buff for 7 secs and its on a 10 (6@40CDR) sec cooldown.

- Cougar form gives her an execution skill (Q), free getaways (W, on 3 sec CD) and AOE damage (E) and its always up.

aaaaaand she also has 15% MS buff as she walks through brush and 2 secs after she leaves it, but its okay, there isn't enough brush on dominion anyways.

I really hope Riot buffs this champion, its complete ass, seriously.
I think they know she's on the strong side because they did just release the new Headhunter Nidalee skin.

Kholdstare13

03-21-2013

She's a little too strong for BLIND, just based on what she counters, but the same could easily be said about Yorick, Himer, or Urgot as a bot laner, or akali, jax, and rammus top. She can luck into a very ideal situation for her kit through the power of blind pick is all. Kass, on the other hand, LITERALLY cannot be countered by any other champion.

Foxley

03-21-2013

I'd say she's closer to Jayce than Kassadin. Completely stupid poke damage, completely stupid utility, stupidly hard to catch and kill without stacked CC and burst damage.

UPfreely

03-21-2013

pokes and finishing moves, she loses direct confrontations.
her early game is really weak and she falls off a bit late game
she's pretty strong in dominion no doubht but not broken like kass or jayce

MaximumTacolord

03-21-2013

I'd rather play against Kass over Nid. A Nid chucking blind spears is enough to make a teammate worthless in a fight by removing his health bar. She has a good idea where the other team is going to be anyway so why not?

FDru

03-21-2013

New Nidalee skin is retarded. Can't see traps OR spears. Yay.

NamKim

03-21-2013

Kassadin is far more annoying for me. When I catch a Nidalee, I can at least force her into a fight and do some damage. For a Kass, when I catch him...he just jump over a wall and I cannot expect to catch him unless I brought something like ghost or flash. Even if I did and caught him, he can still just jump over another wall.

Do I think Nidalee is very strong? Yes
Do I think Nidalee is on the level of Kassadin? No. The lack of AoE slow, silence, and a short cooldown blink still puts Kassadin above her.
Do I think Nidalee should be looked at? Maybe, I rather have Riot focus on Kassadin first.

Edit: That is not to say Riot shouldn't put Nidalee on the bullet board of champions they should look at closer. But first things first, Riot needs to install a "board of champions they should look at closer" for Dominion in their HQ.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Nid is strong on this map but Kass is just leagues ahead of her... kass is leagues ahead of anyone.....

Mightyal

03-21-2013

She's not that strong. I counter her pretty hard with Kassadin.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Nidalee's only real counters are like Khazix and Kassadin.

Suggests a lot about that champion to be honest. Also, she has ridiculous interactions with teemo and/or ap shaco backdoor strats.

On her own, I wouldn't mind playing vs her. If she's paired with teemo and/or pooter shaco, I'd rather play vs Kassadin every single time.

123456 ... 7