Curious

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiahh

03-21-2013

Just played a premade ARAM with a bunch of randoms whom i think were all together. everythings fine, no taunting, negative attitude or whatever. but after awhile they seemed to want to prolong the game by not destroying the nexus. now this was fine by me for the first few minutes but then it just started getting tedious. so being the typical Twitch i invis'd to their nexus and destroyed.

then i'd imagine they all got angry for apparently ending the game 'prematurely'. thus, proceeded to report me lol. apparently "all nine of them". mind you, the game had already went on for more than 30 mins.
so my question is, can i be banned for doing nothing but simply doing what the damn objective was? that is destroying the nexus? lol

because i heard that >5 reports equals a ban or something. or am i completely off...

Zielmann

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiahh View Post
because i heard that >5 reports equals a ban or something. or am i completely off...
You're completely off.

It takes far more than a single game of reports (even if there is a large number of reports) to even get a case in the tribunal. Don't sweat this at all. Nothing will come of it. And if it does land in the tribunal, as long as you weren't raging at people, I don't think anybody is going to vote to punish you for trying to end a game.

Axiahh

03-21-2013

awesome. thank you for your swift reply, kind sir.