Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lost about 60 over 80 games recently

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

03-21-2013

Can't tell if getting old and my reflexes just aren't what they used to be anymore.

All I know is people stopped taking revive, and Kassadins get carried where I'm at now.

I don't recognize any of the players here. It's a scary place.

lbgsloan

03-21-2013

Find someone to duo with. I was on a 10 game losing streak, then started playing only with a friends. I've since clawed my way back to my old WL ratio, and I don't think I'll ever bother playing solo again. Having at least one person you can count on to be where they're supposed to has turned too many losses into wins.

naotasan

03-21-2013

Considering you're playing multiple modes (found another thread of yours (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3247757)) it might be better if you focus on one game type. If you play SR like you play Dominion, you'll get owned. Same can be side for vice versa

hoihoi8

03-21-2013

Always pick last, so you can get exactly what your team needs. Autolocking early can lead 4 range squishy's sometimes while in Elo hell.

Mightyal

03-21-2013

I made that thread in general talking about the same thing 'coz I wasn't getting replies here. I only play dominion.

I've solo queued and have been pretty consistent with W/L ratio for 3 months. It was 2 weeks ago that I dropped.

I bought two new champions. Zed and Quinn. But I play them about 10% of my games.

SulfuricAcid

03-21-2013

When Season 3 started, It felt like the hidden elo reset because I was the only one taking revive. Took a while to get above those players but I did it. Not sure what pushed me down there. Either the elo reset or I decayed or something but you're right. Its a strange place down there.

Shoopman

03-22-2013

Quote:
hoihoi8:
Always pick last, so you can get exactly what your team needs. Autolocking early can lead 4 range squishy's sometimes while in Elo hell.

This times 100. Have one champion available for each "role" and pick last. Most of the time in low elo your team has no tank so you'll probably have to pick one. I know because I've had massive losing streaks lately and people pick squishies more and more the lower I get.

Mightyal

03-23-2013

I love picking tanky champions. This was one of my favorite games

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8096/8582146689_87be2f31b3_b.jpg

(Yea I didn't bother blacking out any names. You get lazy when Riot doesn't even bother reading these boards.)

I'm thinking of just cheesing my way back to where I was with Kassadin though. It gets boring playing with people who rage with one another over trivial matters. They don't use any dynamic strategies to win the games, and the only way to get them to shut up is to prove to them, "Hey, going top doesn't always work. We gotta gank bot or steal mid and use jungle control to win this with our weak team comp." You'll roll your eyes.

I'm also very polite in game. I usually save all my frustrations for the end game chat so it won't effect them in game.