Feeders need to be punished

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LARG3L3R0Y

03-20-2013

This just isn't right. . . I had a game where I went 17/4/8 but we had an intentional feeder who died over 25 times and fed their Kat to outrageous proportions. I'll be uploading a video soon. This is just absolutely ridiculous. I feel like the Tribunal isn't doing anything cuz this happens to me nearly every single game I'm in. Because of this I am trapped in Silver 5. I can't carry games when I have people like this consistently. All I know is something HAS to change for us people who actually want to advance. . . It would also be one thing if this happened once ever 15-20 games. . . But lately it seems the majority of my games (at least 7/10) have a person who purposely runs in and feeds the other team, and from what I have read on forums and heard from friends, this is not just me. Riot please change something fast

Irish Red Cap

03-20-2013

Tribunal is really strange, Summoners Code is vague and idk how well it actually works despite using it myself everyday for the votes just for kicks.

However, my friend has been banned multiple times, mainly based on attitude problems cause he tends to rage. Kinda thought it was annoying to get banned that much so made a smurf account and went forth to do nothing but feed. He went 4 months lvl 1-30 and nearly 150 ranked games before he got perma banned on the smurf. Why did it take the 4 months idk? The little warning/letter they sent his e-mail said he had been reported 378 times. It shouldn't take that many reports for someone who was obviously (and purposefully) trolling to get punished.

Selcopa

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARG3L3R0Y View Post
This just isn't right. . . I had a game where I went 17/4/8 but we had an intentional feeder who died over 25 times and fed their Kat to outrageous proportions. I'll be uploading a video soon. This is just absolutely ridiculous. I feel like the Tribunal isn't doing anything cuz this happens to me nearly every single game I'm in. Because of this I am trapped in Silver 5. I can't carry games when I have people like this consistently. All I know is something HAS to change for us people who actually want to advance. . . It would also be one thing if this happened once ever 15-20 games. . . But lately it seems the majority of my games (at least 7/10) have a person who purposely runs in and feeds the other team, and from what I have read on forums and heard from friends, this is not just me. Riot please change something fast
Your perception is biased, and wrong.