Trying to step my game up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bootystrap

03-20-2013

I play around 10pm-4am pacific time. If there's any Dom players that queue up around that time, I would like to tag along and hone my craft abit. I want to eventually start doing tournaments, unfortunately I lack true Dominion knowledge as solo queue can only teach so much.

Thanks !

naotasan

03-20-2013

Join in game chat room DominateDominion for help!

NamKim

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootystrap View Post
I play around 10pm-4am pacific time. If there's any Dom players that queue up around that time, I would like to tag along and hone my craft abit. I want to eventually start doing tournaments, unfortunately I lack true Dominion knowledge as solo queue can only teach so much.

Thanks !
I believe Fancy Wolf streams during the first half of this time. Maybe you should try to convince him to let you queue with him.

I wonder if he still does his inhouses. If not, someone should definitely pick up the mantle.

Edit: Oh yeah, what Nao said. Just go to DD chat, and ask someone to queue with you. You might have a hard time getting a full inhouse during this time unless everyone is having trouble sleeping.

Koravel

03-21-2013

Join the in-game chat DominionMentor, actually, as people there are specifically set up to help guys like you.

Koravel

03-21-2013

I sent you a friend request, bud, if you want to play, I'll be up. Went to bed really early and woke up and decided to stay up.

Bootystrap

03-21-2013

Didnt see it til a few matches in, I accepted though. We'll get some matches in when possible. Thanks in advance.