Kicked out of loading screen then impossible to recconect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umbrare

03-20-2013

Okay so I start a game, everything is perfectly fine...but when the countdown in champ selection finishes I never make it to loading screen instead after a brief pause Im sent to the window that appears when you leave a game and want to reconnect only that the reconnect button isnt there. It simply says game is still in progress...I relog and then it shows reconnect button, but when I click it, it just tabs me out of league...and I can just tab back in but clicking the reconnect button does nothing...but tab me out again. Help please? Ive tried several of my accounts but they all have the same problem what can I do to fix this?

Lord Bovine

03-20-2013

Yeah this is happening to me too

I made a thread a little earlier than this

Umbrare

03-20-2013

lol I just wrote on the thread you wrote, then came back and saw you wrote on this thread...I really hope problem fixes..it happens on every one of my accounts. Same exact thing

AdroG

03-20-2013

Same thing happened here. After 4 tries I was able to connect to a losing ranked game. Will I get banned? I don't even have a firewall turned on.

Bevah

03-21-2013

Same thing. The game froze while I was playing and then this started. I can pick a champ and it tries to load. I only see the LoL banner and then nothing.

Lord Bovine

03-21-2013

To be honest after trying a few things I've given up

AdroG

03-21-2013

Any chance of getting elo back ?

Poiseidon

03-12-2014

This is happenening to me as well, I've had it happen to tons of my friends and people I have played games with.