@Riot What direction is Shaco going?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AP YI

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillbotExtreme View Post
1. Stop this nonsense bumping.

Don't have a buff when you ulti then. Use ALT-Right click to move the clone first. Also if you click on the fake, it has no items.... another easy way to find the real one.
I am bumping the thread because I put some time into it, I will stop when there is 0 interest in shaco. As it stand now, many people are posting threads like "Shaco, the no burst assassin" and such that don't address most of the issues hampering him. Thus a discussion thread.

To address your point, why should Shaco be forced to not grab his buffs to use his clone as was intended? Not only does this cripple his almost non-existant mid/late game presence, it's just bad design. Why can they tell which one is real just because of glaring faults in design?

The whole point that I was making is that it's a handicap. Handicaps can be worked around but aren't fun and are hampering in a whole.

AP YI

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
They said they're not touching him, but they want to decide either to take away his jungling ability, or take away his stealth, before they fix him, because they've decided that stealth Champions shouldn't be able to jungle.
When did they say this?

As far as I have seen one of the two other stealthers is also a reliable jungler / anti jungle. Eve can and is just as strong of a presence as shaco in the early game ganking causing extreme passive play by the opposing team. She tapers off somewhat similar to shaco in that she is to easily shutdown when it comes to coordinated pushes / teamfight scenario's.

I'd just like to see where Riot stated this.

The Drippy Sink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

AP YI, just for future reference.

It would be beneficial if you avoided adding text into a Riot quote.

What you did with Phreak's post is confusing, and if someone else didn't realize how you inserted your own thoughts into the quote they might think that Phreak said all of that, rather than what he actually said.

It also could be misconstrued as you inserting invalid statements into Riot quotes to make the quote more suitable for your arguement/discussion.

I just recommend keeping your comments out of quotes. Post your comments after the quote to make it more understandable.

AP YI

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grisaang View Post
AP YI, just for future reference.

It would be beneficial if you avoided adding text into a Riot quote.

What you did with Phreak's post is confusing, and if someone else didn't realize how you inserted your own thoughts into the quote they might think that Phreak said all of that, rather than what he actually said.

It also could be misconstrued as you inserting invalid statements into Riot quotes to make the quote more suitable for your arguement/discussion.

I just recommend keeping your comments out of quotes. Post your comments after the quote to make it more understandable.
I see what you mean. I meant to add my thoughts at interesting points via a -, however I will edit and add (_) to make it more clean what are MY thoughts and Phreaks.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

11-04-2010

Quote:

As far as I have seen one of the two other stealthers is also a reliable jungler / anti jungle. Eve can and is just as strong of a presence as shaco in the early game ganking causing extreme passive play by the opposing team. She tapers off somewhat similar to shaco in that she is to easily shutdown when it comes to coordinated pushes / teamfight scenario's.

I'd just like to see where Riot stated this.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=226024

Towards the end of this topic.

The problem as they see it, is that stealth is only balanced when stealth characters are laners, so you don't constantly have to hug your tower till they reveal themselves.