New patch problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WannaGetReaped

03-21-2013

So sorry for the late response, I'm home now and this is the results I received http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...9b30-4504-8f32

WannaGetReaped

03-21-2013

bump

WannaGetReaped

03-21-2013

bump

AgileX

03-21-2013

happening to me as well, black screen, 7 min load time, get to 91% and..... BUGSPLAT. Havnt had any problems like this before

AgileX

03-22-2013

I had problem and fixed it by deleting the folder lol game client folder and repaired it... hope this helps... maybe someone at riot can explain better.... and still would like a loss forgiven ><

WannaGetReaped

03-22-2013

I've done that also, I've re installed and repaired and all this **** and nothing works. I've never had any problems with my client before.

Pale Cascade

03-22-2013

I've had this problem since two patches ago. Everything I have tried has not worked,, I have tried every attempted fix on these forums and still I am a no go. Before the patch I was running it fine, but I cannot log in due to "cannot connect to server." Well here's my results.

Pale Cascade

03-22-2013

Well I traveled to my parents house for the weekend (I have usually been using my dorm internet {i pay for comcast so I can torrent,etc.} anyway I loaded it up here and I logged in no problem. Not sure if the problem was fixed whilst I was on the road but I believe my problem was with the router. Just an update. I have yet to return to my dorm and try it again but will post results when I return.