Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New patch problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WannaGetReaped

03-21-2013

So sorry for the late response, I'm home now and this is the results I received http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=ae81b058-3411-830b2864-9b30-4504-8f32

WannaGetReaped

03-21-2013

bump

WannaGetReaped

03-21-2013

bump

AgileX

03-21-2013

happening to me as well, black screen, 7 min load time, get to 91% and..... BUGSPLAT. Havnt had any problems like this before

AgileX

03-22-2013

I had problem and fixed it by deleting the folder lol game client folder and repaired it... hope this helps... maybe someone at riot can explain better.... and still would like a loss forgiven ><

WannaGetReaped

03-22-2013

I've done that also, I've re installed and repaired and all this **** and nothing works. I've never had any problems with my client before.

Moriarty Alive

Recruiter

03-22-2013

I've had this problem since two patches ago. Everything I have tried has not worked,, I have tried every attempted fix on these forums and still I am a no go. Before the patch I was running it fine, but I cannot log in due to "cannot connect to server." Well here's my results.

Moriarty Alive

Recruiter

03-22-2013

Well I traveled to my parents house for the weekend (I have usually been using my dorm internet {i pay for comcast so I can torrent,etc.} anyway I loaded it up here and I logged in no problem. Not sure if the problem was fixed whilst I was on the road but I believe my problem was with the router. Just an update. I have yet to return to my dorm and try it again but will post results when I return.