Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loading Screen Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jizele

03-20-2013

Updated patch 3.0.4 fine, played several games fine yesturday, now today try ranked and in loading screen I crash at 99% and it comes up with an error telling me too uninstall and completely re-download the game.

Never have I had this issue before, and it is rather retarded that after no issues at all with this patch, all of a sudden the files are too corrupt to even be fixed. Seems rather bs to me, any help would be appreciated ( or a loss forgiven :P ).

Jizele

03-20-2013

Managed to load ranked game fine, played with no hassle.
Only too find that I have the error once again, how is it that some asset files are corrupt one minute and fine the next. Well done riot, well done.
Maybe a little less time pumping new champions out every week, and a little more on game/client stability.

Jizele

03-23-2013

Play fine for 2 days, and now the error comes back again.
Fun times, truly.
Ran the repair twice, still comes up with the same issue. Kinda sad considering I only just had to re-download and install the game the other week.
Also seems odd that it only ever appears with ranked games, never had an issue with normal/customs.