The new Sejuani looks badass as hell, but what about her boar? Will it do stuff?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlapChopNinja View Post
I wrote this on a post about two days after her release on pbe. No one saw it but maybe it will give you a little insight.

"First things first...I love the rework. She has so much more utility and damage. She is definitely made more for mid now it's seems and secondary for support. He benefits are she has a very high trade rate from what I've seen.

Her mantra on her e with some additional spell vamp is like a mobile fiddle drain followed up by a snare. This along with her shield make her trade off with champs ridiculous. Similar to AP Yi she can tank a good amount of damage if uninterrupted while dealing a large amount in the process. (I'm worried this may need to be nerfed :/ hopefully not too much)

Her q harass is great not to mention the aoe damage/slow and 3 second cd. The extra damage on this ability from mantra is difficult to land unless you can time your snare properly.

The shield has a lot more use now if you ask me. Not many people made good use of its damage before but now the mantra isn't really necessary for karmas damage output. The shield and move speed buff offer a great initiating or escape ability.

Her passive offers some great cdr for her ult if you can get good harass off. She still needs cdr items. 30-40% preferably

Her MAJOR counter is anybody with long range abilities. She needs to harass and all her abilities and AA are medium to short range. She benefits more from building on the tanks side of ap than burst.

I may have missed a few points but if you have any questions ill try to answer them."
except this topic is about Sejuani, not Karma.

ClearlyLucid

03-22-2013

I used to love playing Sejuani. She's still one of my favorite champs. =) But when I did play her it was always in the top lane. I just am not very a good jungler, and prefer not to play that role. If I do ever have to play that role I always choose Sejuani. ^^ So I personally kind of hope that her updated kit will allow her to be a more viable and accepted top laner. Like maybe her mace/flail will allow her to attack at a distance kind of like Thresh or something. That way I can start really using my boar riding barbarian lady again. X)

GhostStalker

03-22-2013

When you guys remake sejuani, please don't weaken her W I level that first when I play her. I like building health and i love how it allows me to deal more damage.

GhostStalker

03-22-2013

Also, what kind of actions is the boar going to perform? Do you guys at riot have any idea's as to what the boar will do compared to what it will now? Are there any details on the boars part in sejuani's attacks (from Q to R?)

QuanticFusion

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Look man, I'm just trying to be helpful. What's the problem?

She's like the cake boss, frosting everything all white.

That's Gross.

PrinceOfTheCrows

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostStalker86 View Post
When you guys remake sejuani, please don't weaken her W I level that first when I play her. I like building health and i love how it allows me to deal more damage.
That will likely be the first thing they change. As right now it is to broken with health be so cheap to build and if that ever change (where it be easy to build MR & armor then health) then the skill will not be that good.