The new Sejuani looks badass as hell, but what about her boar? Will it do stuff?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

03-21-2013

Q features suplexing the boar into the target location instead of charging normally.

Hollywood Cool

03-21-2013

There should be apart of her passive that every three AAs Bristle attacks doing AOE damage scaling off health

GhostStalker

03-21-2013

E should allow the boar to stomp on the ground really ****ing hard to deliver a more crippling slow.

milllo

03-21-2013

Of course riot has continued their new artistic vision of more modest, covered up female champions.

I am surprised they are even showing her face. Or is covering faces of females going to be the next step?

Who cares about art when there are moral standards to meet?

Zileas

VP of Game Design

03-21-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostStalker86 View Post
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....ser/Teaser.jpg

If Sejauni looks anything like that, I'm going to be really really happy. Full Plate covering a badass warrior? No shield and holds the Flail in both hands? I dig the fur she's wearing near her shoulders too.

So now what of her boar? Is her boar going to do anything interesting? I mean it charges and has a funny taunt, but will her boar be involved in any of the attack animations?
One of our fans has already answered all of these questions. WARNING: There is substantial profanity in this song. But it should answer your question:
I'm On a Boar -- By Plentakill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrb3z7nqgNQ

GhostStalker

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
One of our fans has already answered all of these questions. There is profanity in this song. But it should answer your question:
I'm On a Boar -- By Plentakill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrb3z7nqgNQ
Oh dear lord. What have you done?

Zileas

VP of Game Design

03-21-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostStalker86 View Post
Oh dear lord. What have you done?
Look man, I'm just trying to be helpful. What's the problem?

She's like the cake boss, frosting everything all white.

GhostStalker

03-21-2013

Quote:

Lol, love the video, going to link it to my friends who doubt the power of the boar.

In regards to Sejuani herself and her boar, is the boar going to look different across her skins? (more so than now?) Is it going to get extra detail in terms of aesthetics by chance? That was actually one of my bigger complaints about her, or her boar rather.

Also please keep her armguard as pronounced as it is in her picture on the Quinn and Valor lore. It's awesome. It also looks like that new AP item, seekers arm-guard.

Zerglinator

03-21-2013

Quote:

This ain't a bakery.

Mrs Heimerdinger

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerstley View Post
Are you kidding me Riot?

Sejuanai doens't not need a VU and the one champion that desperately needs it's even more than Sion is SIVIR. Have you actually even looked at Sivir she moves like her legs are broken she is horribely textured she is blocky and her hair is literally horrible I can't even play her because i'm distracted by how awful she looks. The only good thing about Sivir is her classic skin Picture and her Mistress joke that's it.
As much as I agree. I think Heimerdinger needs one before either of them. As someone who mains sejuani, I'm happy she's getting a VU and a slight rework, but I think it is a bit unfair to mundo, sivir, Heimerdinger, and sion.