The new Sejuani looks badass as hell, but what about her boar? Will it do stuff?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trulywicked

03-21-2013

Her boar is over-sexualized so much so that it is distracting.

Aavak

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Without being too specific, we indeed want Bristile *cough*Kevin Tuggles*cough* to be a more visceral part of the experience, to be involved in a way that's more than a standard mount. Her boar is a good a weapon as her flail I feel. We're aiming to bring that a bit more in line.
Why are you still up?

Hellraíser

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMårvelous View Post
Her ult makes her swap with her boar but doesn't refresh her cooldowns.
Brilliant reply, haha.

Lumin

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous Geese View Post
Visual update for Sejuani? Really? She looks fine; it's her ****house 'everything I do will get blocked by tanks' kit that turns people away from her.

What about us long suffering Sivir players? What about that one guy who plays Sion?
She's been on the table for a kit rework for a long time, and since they were putting that work into it, they figured the whole bikini princess from an arctic land that was admittedly a poor design should be fixed too.

So rather than do a kit rework and then some day later get around to a visual rework, they figured they would do both at the same time, akin to Karma.

DemiluniS

03-21-2013

will you keep for her "traditional" skin the splash art? I would really miss it if you won't, one of the best arts in the game in my opinion.

cryjustalittle

03-21-2013

Her dance makes me deeply unsettled.

Faptain Teemo

03-21-2013

So is this a complete rework of just VU?

Rule665

03-21-2013

People complaining about Sejuani before other reworks/VU need to realize that Ironstylus stated that timing is everything. With Lissandra files being data mined, and the lore they are releasing as teasers, this makes much more sense.

GhostStalker

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Without being too specific, we indeed want Bristile *cough*Kevin Tuggles*cough* to be a more visceral part of the experience, to be involved in a way that's more than a standard mount. Her boar is a good a weapon as her flail I feel. We're aiming to bring that a bit more in line.
That's awesome to hear. I hope to see some great particle effects from Kevin Tuggles! I hope also do a small faceliftto her boar concerning the different skins.

Akkban

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlavTech View Post
So her boar is a weapon.

Sej's flail is also a weapon.

Sej throws her flail in her current ultimate.

THEREFORE IN NEW SEJUANI SHE THROWS BRISTLE AT PEOPLE??!?!?!?!?!?!

Perfect logic.