Take heart, one day, riot will hear our cries and give us a fair fight against Kass

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuko Prince

03-20-2013

Kass, the holy evil, the man in black, insta gibbing all the clowns around him, but one day, an angelic riot employee who actually gives a damn will even the odds, and give us all a fair fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PykHgkq8-Q

It won't happen today, it won't happen tomorrow, but it will happen.

Torkable

03-20-2013

Thank you for filling the daily "I'll make a thread about kass that I think is funny or witty but is actually just stupid" thread quota.

MDCityKILLER

03-20-2013

LeBlanc gg

Zuko Prince

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkable View Post
Thank you for filling the daily "I'll make a thread about kass that I think is funny or witty but is actually just stupid" thread quota.

Child, not everything is meant to be funny. This is more posted as a spark of hope, that one day, in the distant future, someone at riot will give a damn enough about the state of kassadin, that they will overpower (or perhaps take out as in the video) those within riot trying to hold back change to level out the imbalanced encounters.

That internal riot struggle is a black box to all of us, if it exists at all, but I believe that over time someone will try to right the issue. It took them a year to work out Karma, maybe by the two YEAR mark something will be done about Kass.

Bootystrap

03-21-2013

The Dom Elders seem a bit...Bitter. We're a dying mode, but the amount of people I've seen turn on each other is a bit derp in the head. I get if there was active feedback in these forums, but please elaborate on what other thread quotas need to be met? This forum is body-stank-ass-dead.. Don't get pissy when you see a fly.

inb4notpissyjustsayin

FOODFOOD

03-21-2013

You've been reading a lot of Stephen King lately, haven't you?

...The man in black fled across the desert, and everyone followed.