Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac Version Gone!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lily Watson

11-03-2010

My mac version was having trouble so I deleted it so that I could download it again.

It's gone?

I would have dealt with the problems if I had realized it was gone.

Now what am I supposed to do?

DBChill

Recruiter

11-05-2010

The link was taken down last week most likely to fix problems, or perhaps the number of testers they wanted has been reached. Patience my friend, patience

tujiko

11-05-2010

I don't know where you can find the download link anymore, but ouch, that sucks.

Reaper of Kings

Recruiter

11-05-2010

Ya, I have a friend I was going to refer to the game but he has a MAC and now its gone ;(

sciyth

11-06-2010

For the time being it appears the mac beta is closed again. Before anyone asks their are no special keys or codes to get the beta. Riot has a link in one of the sticky threads for the mac beta but they have closed the domain it links too. Until they open it again everyone is unable to download the beta. Hopefully riot will either open the link again or the actuall client will come out (though its seems to be a ways off).

MurasakiXRose

11-08-2010

I actually did the same thing as you did. I went like « whoa no more mac client, I'm so f***ed up »
Thx god to my maniac nature to keep everything i still had and still have the downloader.
I know I'm not supposed to share this program. :s

11-08-2010

but can you? lol just joking but if you want to, PM me.....still joking (but do it)