My character won't move but everything around me is playing like normal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jmido

03-20-2013

I keep getting this bug/lag/idk what that stops my champ and won't let him move but everything is going on like normal. Nothing around me is lagging, I see my teammates chatting but my own character seems isolated.

To test, one time when I couldn't move, I had my friend type something in game and I saw it the instant it was typed. I don't know why the rest of the game is going on around me without problem while my character seems to be stuck in place. I can't use skills, or go back. My champ is just sitting there like he's lagging while the rest of the world carries on like normal.

I'll get stuck for anywhere from 1sec - 10sec. Sometimes it happens only 2-3 times a game and sometimes it happens like once or twice every minute. It also doesn't happen every day, maybe every 1 out of 3 games. I have no idea what is going on.

MegaRB

03-22-2013

same thing happens to me been going on like this for a week now. Please someone help

Digital Ocean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

just started for me tonight as well, cant move or use options, and cant buy anything from store. but i can cast my spells, and talk in chat and watch the gold count up and watch the game.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-22-2013

IIRC, the "i'm stuck but everything around me is fine" lag was sometimes caused by issues with a wireless connection. Do you happen to be on a wireless?

liquid blade

04-18-2013

i have the same problem here to. ever since that big server lag came through its been happening... SO FRUSTRATING

the meta 1995

07-22-2014

Just played a game where it started with lag, which is normal to a degree with my internet, however it usually reconnects a few seconds later and I'm fine. But that's not the problem, so it started with major lag which usually happened when I was near the enemies, about to get a kill, or escape. however it wasnt just those times so i put it off as lag, bad luck, try again. Half way through I cant move, i see myself jumping places but not doing anything, but i can see everything else working fine, minions moving and shooting, damage to turrets minions and allies, gold goes up, timer goes up. looked like it was working just fine, except for me, this happened right up until i actually died and everything suddenly went back, now i could move but couldn't cast any spells, i became a castor minion. that persisted till the end of the game. Now i know lag happens, I've had the spell issue like twice with xerath and i manage to fix it somehow in game, i think i just changed the spells from quick cast to normal and back, but the game moving forward perfectly while I can't is something new. Has that happened to anyone?