Tryndamere Fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roflmast3r

11-03-2010

Ok so Im a Tryndamere player and I think he's a generally decent character, pretty weak early game, absolute monster late game if farmed and fed... the only issue i have, is his spinning slash attack, now i don't want it buffed i think the damage is fine what i think should be fixed is when using spinning slash Tryndamere only spins as far as you click which can be a pain if your trying to run away while under fire and are healing at the same time, what I want is for Tryndamere to spin the whole distance of the arrow when the attack is used.

Does anyone else find this frustrating?

RightfullyMine

11-03-2010

Not really. Just learn to position your cursor farther away than the arrow really is; this should solve the problem.

Judah the Lion

11-03-2010

I've come closer and closer to the realization that Trynd is simply a novelty champ that happens to be decent on TT.

Unfortunately, he gets directly out shined by almost anybody you could put in his place: Olaf, Xin, DPS Sion, Yi, etc.; there's no place for him in a serious game as any kind of pick whatsoever--first, counter, last or otherwise.

I feel Riot wants him this way, as he's been the same dude for almost a year with no new direction or motive, even with the buffs.

I love him and his concept, but he's just flawed in too many ways to be viable in 5v5, not too dissimilar to Mundo.

-

More on topic though, SS is just fine, and it's one of his best abilities.