Patch, but still no fix on Rune page problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brees

11-03-2010

In game when I use the drop down menu to select my runepage, it auto closes it and I have only been able to use one rune page since the patch...is riot aware of this? its extremely game breaking

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

bug reports forum
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=323023

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDespondency View Post
Ok, just tried this out and it seems to work.

If you try to select your rune page tab it wont stay down, if you do the arrow trick, it doesnt work.

Here's the solution that I found.

Step one. During champion selection, make a resize on your client (little arrow thing to enlarge or shrink). After altering your client size, immediately go to which rune page you want to select. If you did this correctly, you should be able to have the drop down menu actually stay open. Select your page, and continue to romp pub games. Enjoy the temp solution, hope it works for the rest of you.

Brees

11-03-2010

ive tried that, doesnt work.

Slaveblade

11-03-2010

Click the runepage you want before you play agame.

Or alternatively, click it during champ select, it'll close automatically, just use the arrow keys. If it doesn't work, Sorry, you're njot good enough.

iLikeToSummon

11-03-2010

Easier solution, click and hold the drop down arrow. Then use arrow keys up and down to choose and press enter.