Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V1nced3prnce

11-03-2010

.. Pantheon is soo weak now -_- why does league of legends have to nerf him soo much? first his heart seeker strike, and now his spear shot.. For the next patch, Pantheon should definitely be buffed because for now, he's soo under powered..

PmRNorman

11-03-2010

Liar, OP is a liar

Stormsoul

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1nced3prnce View Post
.. Pantheon is soo weak now -_- why does league of legends have to nerf him soo much? first his heart seeker strike, and now his spear shot.. For the next patch, Pantheon should definitely be buffed because for now, he's soo under powered..
another one of these threads? how exactly did his spear shot get nerfed? it got buffed the same patch HSS got nerfed and is now his trademark move.

all these pantheon UP threads completely baffle me, i play him frequently and feel he's perfectly fine..

EDIT: i think i found your problem -- you're buying items like SOTD that don't really give panth much benefit. Bloodthirster stacking isn't particularly effective either, with how squishy he is. try going ghostblade > brutalizer and building tanky from there, finishing up with atmas (or a bf sword item, depending on how much heat you're taking). you'll have much better success. Armor pen and CDR are super important for panth. getting brutalizer + GB will push your pen into the 65ish zone with runes, and give you 30+ CDR, which lets you throw more spears, perform more mandrops, and stun more fools. Keeping red pots up a good majority of the time once mid or lategame hits helps alot as well.