Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Tutorial

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazy Davee

11-03-2010

Pardon me if this is already a thread somewhere, but I would never be able to find it because all the LeBlanc is OP / FINE threads.

But anyway...

Even though I know how to play the game I thought I might try out the new tutorial just for fun..

And wow

Great job riot, well done!

It explained everything a player needs to know to start!
What I really liked was it explaining everything you do, from the selection screen, to the end game screen. I enjoyed it explaining everything during the game too! Upon entering a bush, telling you all the things that could happen, how players call things top mid bot, when you pushed a lane about the mia deal, about what happened when you killed jungle monsters with buffs, how tower agro worked, about minions and last hittings, everything you did there was a little message to explain! And was it just me or did the bots seem to have a little better programing too?

tl;dr GREAT JOB RIOT WITH THE NEW TUTORIAL. KUDOS

Crazy Davee

11-03-2010

b

Keltai

11-03-2010

agreed.