Help with ADCing please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yin Yang Warrior

03-20-2013

Hello, my name is atreidese i personally like to play adc on ranked, i am currently bronze 5..im not here to blame trolls, flamers, or any poor skilled people for i am learning new things myself, i was hoping someone would be kind to view my video on lolreplay of my quin gameplay and give me some feedback, i am sure i made some mistakes but any advice will be needed thanks. Someday i want to hit platinum or diamond and it will be a long journey, wish me luck and help me out! please go to LoLreplay and watch it here.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2987067/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AC Wing

03-20-2013

I looked at a bit of your game; maybe skimmed through 20 minutes. I'm bronze myself so take anything I say with a grain of salt. Your mechanics seem fine but you need to find a balance between getting in harass and farm. You sometimes gave up a creep or two to get a hit on the enemy. You were also moving in pretty close when you guys were pushing up to tower. Try to freeze your lane unless you need to put pressure on the map. Auto attacking is your enemy. Only go in for last hits so that you can keep the creeps in the middle of the lane best you can. That way its harder to get ganked and you're not in danger of getting taunted under tower or something equally unpleasant. Also be careful if a teammate goes down; when Akali got the double kill mid you stuck around too long and you were pushed up to the enemy bot tower. When you see something like that its better to just back off and get as close to your tower as possible. Stay near the wave for exp and last hit at the very last second; let the wave push to you. If anything grab the small golems if you are on blue side and then come back to your tower. One last tip; be afraid to flash! I know it sounds weird but sometimes you got hungry for kills and would flash to try and close the gap on your opponents, but if you don't get anything out of it that is a 2 min cd wasted. Just work on your laning and try to gauge when to pick fights and you'll move on up in no time.