New Soraka Skin - WTF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k8JkquvpsI9VnXyj

11-03-2010

Did anyone else buy this? As one of my favorite champs, I was really excited about this new skin coming out. Artwork is so amazing.

Bought it, then ingame - WTF. Looks like a grandma huffing and puffing down a lane in a crappy yellow (not even the same color as the art) vest. They also changed her walk animation to look like she has a fire hydrant stuck up her ass. Her hair is just a recolored version of the original hair but black with no horn.

Please change this skin so I don't have to go back to the Dryad skin. Make her hair actually nice instead of the annoying ponytail.

Perennial

11-03-2010

u should have learned from her previous skin, green one that looks like *****
they just put as green layer to her textures in photshop and apply multiply blending and call it a day

LuserCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-03-2010

Why do you play Soraka?

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-03-2010

Someone still plays Sonaka?

Err, I mean Soraka.

Earthly

11-03-2010

Or atleast reduce the price on it.

Pengrin

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Weapon View Post
They also changed her walk animation to look like she has a fire hydrant stuck up her ass.
lol'd

k8JkquvpsI9VnXyj

11-03-2010

I don't care about the price, I just want a skin that doesn't look like ****. Especially for a hero that doesn't get them that often.

And for those of you asking why I play Soraka, have you ever laned WITH a Soraka before? I know most of the peanut gallery are just parrots that repeat what they see on Elementz' tier list, but Soraka is a fine support champ.

BlackDestruction

11-03-2010

Soraka is fine...

Sona/Janna/Taric is much much much much much much much better.

Also I would rather have help in a lane in the form of someone like oh...idk Leblanc rather than soraka.

Old soraka used to be one of my favorite lane partners. All new Soraka does is leech xp I could be getting in a solo lane.

Hetoquis

11-03-2010

yeah, i have laned with a soraka before, and each time they fed, failed, and blamed the teammates for the loss even though the soraka has 0-10

Leib Olmai

11-03-2010

Post a video so maybe it will explain what you're saying and poeple will actually if it's that bad before spending money on it ?