Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Support is need to get better

Yes 14 82.35%
It is fine 0 0%
No. We don't need support I lost trust in Riot. 3 17.65%
Voters 17 .

How do we rank Riot support to us?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TribunalPunishU

Senior Member

03-20-2013

After many liars had post if feel there is no trust.
We need some new guys here, some that know dominion, and only dominion. He should know how to play it. And meta we have and more etc.
Posting then we come about stuff is bad, and give good idea to how we should play. At same or close to rate that SR have.
Make our ideas is the same as SR guy gets about his maps idea etc.

The guy should love to pkay/watch dominion most of all, and maybe take games with other dominion guy who would help draft time etc.

This guy should only work on dominion. He should post/play on Eu and NA.

So overall I ask if you like how Riot dealing with us. Yes or No or Fine you can vote for. Fine is then it shouldn't get better or worst. Other need support too. No is we gain less support. Yes is then the dominion guys need to learn more of it, or we need some new guy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

Senior Member

03-20-2013

Quote:
TribunalPunishU:
After many liars had post if feel there is no trust.
We need some new guys here, some that know dominion, and only dominion. He should know how to play it. And meta we have and more etc.
Posting then we come about stuff is bad, and give good idea to how we should play. At same or close to rate that SR have.
Make our ideas is the same as SR guy gets about his maps idea etc.

The guy should love to pkay/watch dominion most of all, and maybe take games with other dominion guy who would help draft time etc.

This guy should only work on dominion. He should post/play on Eu and NA.

So overall I ask if you like how Riot dealing with us. Yes or No or Fine you can vote for. Fine is then it shouldn't get better or worst. Other need support too. No is we gain less support. Yes is then the dominion guys need to learn more of it, or we need some new guy.


I feel like Yoda wrote this thread title.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TribunalPunishU

Senior Member

03-20-2013

Quote:
Genericke:
I feel like Yoda wrote this thread title.

I know my English need a buff. So this guy can't be me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golly

Senior Member

03-20-2013

I chose the option for Riot to support us more... I think...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TribunalPunishU

Senior Member

03-20-2013

Quote:
Golly:
I chose the option for Riot to support us more... I think...

Well looks like you didn't or voted yes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

Senior Member

03-20-2013

Your poll is confusing.

Yes
It is fine
No, we don't need support.

Where's the option, "Sucks ass right now, and we really need support from Riot?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TribunalPunishU

Senior Member

03-20-2013

Quote:
Koravel34:
Your poll is confusing.

Yes
It is fine
No, we don't need support.

Where's the option, "Sucks ass right now, and we really need support from Riot?"

I can only use 100 letters no more. 100 is not even close, so it is the same as yes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torkable

Senior Member

03-20-2013

Is there an option to hide all threads created by certain users?
Translated for people that should be on the euro forum/server but for some reason are not:
option created an is there hide user certain!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TribunalPunishU

Senior Member

03-20-2013

Quote:
Torkable:
Is there an option to hide all threads created by certain users?
Translated for people that should be on the euro forum/server but for some reason are not:
option created an is there hide user certain!

If there is it had been fun to hide urself


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torkable

Senior Member

03-20-2013

indeed, it had been


12