I'm confused about the point of the Mordekaiser Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Because, from where I'm standing, he's still untouchable in mid and he's still super level-dependent.

All I can say it's done is made his ultimate way better in general (True, once he has the ghost, it's not quite as useful - but that's far less noticeable than him having nearly automatic kills at level 6).

Riot had said it was supposed to be a rebalance and not a buff, but it seems to be a solid buff with almost no nerfs to me, and I really don't think Mordekaiser needed that. He was already the best laner in the game, especially going mid, and he just seems worse to me now. I'll admit that he can't just E a whole wave and have a full bar now - he has to use all his abilities. But it still seems to come down to "If you can't seriously hurt me from huge range consistently from level 1 and stop me from building any shield, I will own this lane."

Now, I've never played Mordekaiser. I recognize that I don't have much of a good perspective on this. But I'm just failing to see what the rework did to actually "rebalance" him and not just buff him straight-out. There's a ton of noticeable buffs, and the only semi-noticeable nerf I can find is that his ghost is slightly, slightly less good.

Can anyone, especially Mordekaiser players, enlighten me as to what this has actually done? Is he actually really buffed, or is it what Riot was going for (a Tweaking)? Because right now I'm really confused and a little annoyed.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Bump?

Hoax

11-03-2010

Terrible remake that did nothing to make Mord more interesting to play against or with was terrible.

Dzung

11-03-2010

nerf early game, buff mid-late.