Why you should never give up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selcopa

03-20-2013

Hey everyone.

I just finished a game, that i'll be the first to admit, I got carried, I played TERRIBLE at the start of the game, and we got massively far behind, and it appears to be a 20 minute surrender. However because I personally didn't give up, and kept trying my best the entire game, we were able to win the match.

This isn't to say "I carried the game" but instead what i'm saying is, had I simply rolled over and given up, our team would have been completely destroyed, and this is a very important concept, many players feel if they don't win lane, or if they're losing a certain point, the game is lost. This simply is not the case. Rising in the leagues is all about giving your team the best possible opportunity to win, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE 0-5, as I was this game.

Anyways enjoy the replay, all of the people who hate me should especially watch this so they can talk about how bad I am, it was my first game of the day and I will admit I played rough, I think I only used 25 Mastery points too lol.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2986563/

ArisColdsac

03-20-2013

Good post to educate those people who like complaining in game and their teammates, lol.
People throws hard in solo queues, there's always windows to come back.

Selcopa

03-20-2013

Once again another game that doesn't go smoothly into a win, keep in mind this is 1900 elo, many mistakes are made on both sides, this is why its important to stick with your games, even if your teammates give up for a bit, give your team every opportunity to come back.

A game that I win that a different player would have lost in my position is the difference of 40-50 LP, for a single game(going -20 to +20) finding a way to win every possible game is how you move up.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2987129/