Sion or Warwick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

invncibleironman

03-20-2013

So I mainly jungle but want to get a new champion and have the IP. I own most of the champions already (around 70-80) but these are two I do not have. I don't necessarily care what role they'll fill but I was just wondering who is more fun?

Warwick seems kinda of boring/simple and I don't know about Sion because I never see him. Thoughts? Recommended play styles? Viable lanes?

I appreciate it, thanks!

LSA

03-20-2013

They're both awful as junglers to be quite honest. Warwicks ult isn't really a good ganking ability.

I mean it is, but you can't use it consistently so you can only gank a lane once every so often. I personally think he's better as a top laner. His ult works great when someone else comes to gank, since once he and the jungler kill them he can just go back to farming and not have to worry about his other lanes needing ganks since well... he isn't the jungler. By the time the other top is back your ult should be almost off cd and your jungler can come back again.

TheCheneySpecial

03-20-2013

Sion. Since his kit isn't the best(in fact its rather awful), I find it makes him so much more fun to play. As for Warwick, you pretty much nailed it, he's pretty boring.

Dante Brimscone

03-20-2013

Sion if you must, but I'd look elsewhere for the jungle.

I can't remember the last time I saw a WW that wasn't a detriment to his team. He's almost entirely ult reliant and needs lanes to set up plays for him more than any other jungler in the game.

If you're interested in WW you might as well save up and buy Vi. She's just him but better in every way.

fourone

03-20-2013

warwick has too high of mana cost and his mana pool is low, his only ganking ability is his ult.

his q is incredibly powerful though.

invncibleironman

03-20-2013

Vi is my main jungle. She is an absolute blast to play.