@ Riot , a small suggestion for Brand.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerasDominicus

03-20-2013

The problem with brand is that he requires 2 skillshots to effectively immobilize someone in order to kill them. Even worse , the final part of his stun combo is a skillshot that gets blocked by minions. Here is an Idea.

What if we exchange the passive of Sear and pillar of flame?

Pillar of flame now stuns targets that are ablaze.

Sear now deals additional 25% damage to enemies that are ablaze.

How do you think this change will affect brand's performance in the fields of justice?

TerasDominicus

03-20-2013

bump.

TerasDominicus

03-20-2013

bumpin.

TerasDominicus

03-20-2013

no opinions?

Garen Mechanics

03-20-2013

That would make it easier to kill people in lane and much stronger in teamfights, but it would be harder to escape ganks and it makes brand Q a very bad spell. It would be an unreliable line skillshot nuke- at least in current form there is some satisfaction to landing a nice Q. Maybe add an mr shred to the q if you make this change?

nV greySynapse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

I think his kit is fine the way it is, I find playing him and landing his skill shots to be rewarding.

What you're suggesting basically says that I could Q someone to ablaze 1 target, then E to spread it, and then pillar of flame could essentially stun an entire team, and then I could ult and essentially have one bounce hit every champion.

TerasDominicus

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSkift3kk View Post
I think his kit is fine the way it is, I find playing him and landing his skill shots to be rewarding.

What you're suggesting basically says that I could Q someone to ablaze 1 target, then E to spread it, and then pillar of flame could essentially stun an entire team, and then I could ult and essentially have one bounce hit every champion.
That's 4 spells . 2 of them being skillshots . The chances of the whole team being ablaze and then having ALL of them stand on top of each other to be hit by pillar are very small.

TerasDominicus

03-20-2013

bump

ObliviLeon

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSkift3kk View Post

Yeah, why be forced to use all of those spells when you could be Annie and stun the whole team with one spell?

TerasDominicus

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivionleon View Post
Yeah, why be forced to use all of those spells when you could be Annie and stun the whole team with one spell?
Exactly this . Annie can stun the whole enemy team with 1 ability , while brand has to hit 3 spells , all of them being skillshots with the prerequisite of ALL targets being ablaze.