Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

I like a modified version of Phreak's build he mentioned the other day on the forums.

Chalice, Merc Treads, Warmog's, Atma's Impaler, and then if the game continues on for awhile add in Frozen Mallet, then either Banshee's Veil or Last Whisper depending on what you might be having issues with.

If you ever manage to make it this far, you have like 5k hp and ridiculous survivability with spell shield and her passive. You also do decent damage with Atma's Impaler's hp -> ad conversion.

If you take Rally with the mastery for it, it makes your Boomerang Blade hit for ridiculous amounts early game, too(around level 9, give or take a few levels) because of Boomerang Blade double dipping and getting boosted from the AP and AD of the Rally totem. It also helps you with attack damage on demand a bit since you won't have much before getting Atma's.

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

aura sivirs make me vomit. lame...

Kaizerg

11-03-2010

Maybe imdoinitwrong but i've been building her Wriggle's, merc, starks, aegis and then whatever the hell i need. And i usually go Q, E, Q then max shield, get a point on ricochet and then finish BB.. I haven't been using ricochet lately. What do you guys think?

Beezil

11-03-2010

solo lane - get ricochet. if sharing a lane, don't max out early because your partner will starve.