[Custom Skin] Olaf, The Lumberjack. (Concept)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tzayad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Since Olaf is one of the most manly champions in the League, I found it only fitting that I should share this skin concept that I've been having wet dreams about.

Olaf, The Dual Wielding Lumberjack.

Think about it, Olaf spends his time in the forest, he is manly, and uses axes, sounds like a lumber jack to me.

Attached is a picture of myself in my best lumberjack garb and Olaf pose. Hope you all like this idea as much as I do!

EDIT: One already exists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkytheDrunk View Post
Grassy stated this about how the helmet looks. "Sadly it can't be made transparent, once the horns are made transparent there's two holes in his head that you can see through(And by see through I mean you can see the floor through his head, there isn't a model for his head under the helm X_X). So I settled on making a Lumberjack beanie on top of his helm "

anyone who supports this, get the word out!

nnerdz

11-03-2010

i say yes.

SlinkytheDrunk

11-03-2010

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/2554-ol...mberjack.xhtml
grassy made one a while back

nnerdz

11-03-2010

Quote:
looks like santa claus.

Tzayad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Amazing, I did not know about this.

This thread is now about promoting that skin! (with the improvements that grassy could not change due to limitations.)

Sinnen

11-03-2010

Dude you are the biggest f@gg0t alive