Razer Hydra for LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honduras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Just stumbled upon the razer hydra, and it looks like a fun way to play LoL. Most things that look too good to be true usually are though, right?

My question: have any of yall given these a shot, whether it be at conventions, or through having purchased them yourselves? Are they on the same level as a mouse and keyboard? obv not for typing to allies, but just in gameplay mechanics.

The video here makes it look pretty intuitive. Just wondering what yall's opinions are. Thinking about buying and looking for wisdom.
http://sixense.com/lol

Thanks!

A Blind Moron

03-20-2013

>paying more than 30 dollars for a mouse
Shiggidydiggity

terrible doctor

03-20-2013

it looks cool, but really annoying to use

Honduras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Found a sale online where it's 60% off, only costing $40 currently. That's what kinda brought this whole thing up.

Justlnfinite

03-20-2013

I feel as if you'd be spending too much time learning how to effectively use that thing. Currently you have access to everything you need without moving your hands at all. That glorified Wii remote does everything a mouse and keyboard does, but in a different way.

Honduras

03-20-2013

anyone else? I appreciate the feedback, looking for actual people who have experienced this controller with LoL. at $40 it looks reasonable

RedTruth

03-20-2013

That definitely looks interesting, I also want to know how well it works. Anyone tried it yet?

Honduras

03-20-2013

final bump for hope