Ugh...no more Lux please..and what happend to orianna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Not speaking for the whole community here, but Lux is kind of WAY easier to play than Orianna.

Awakezzz

03-20-2013

Lux is fotm because of the way the meta has shifted.

She has long range, a root and aoe slow to keep herself at a distance while still providing decent dmg and support for the team. She's also a lot harder to counter in lane than other mids.

To be less specific, she is a safe pick almost every game.

Jonheath291

03-20-2013

I never really started playing lux until her Steel Legion skin came out.... I just love the animation on the laser XD

Die On My Lap

03-20-2013

No lux is just really fun to play. She is relatively safe to play and can hurt teams badly.

She is low risk, high reward.

Balatee

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS17804f7429d10e View Post
If people feel the need to post about a "balanced" champion, chances are they are either OP, sleeper OP or underpowered/vanished.

It's never a good sign if people talk about a champion.
chances are the person posting the thread is an idiot

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS17804f7429d10e View Post
If people feel the need to post about a "balanced" champion, chances are they are either OP, sleeper OP or underpowered/vanished.

It's never a good sign if people talk about a champion.
then why People ahven'tt alked about Lux in guess what? TWO YEARS,TWO EFFING YEARS IN HER RELEASE STATE with NO ONE complaining till now.

Leave lux alone and l2p noobs.
and yes i promise dmyself not to use that phrase but complaining about her after two years of being balanced... that's crossing a line of stupidity gd

The Stallion

03-20-2013

I dunno. I love seeing lux every game. Means I have to give even less ****s when playing ap yi.

The Stallion

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
then why People ahven'tt alked about Lux in guess what? TWO YEARS,TWO EFFING YEARS IN HER RELEASE STATE with NO ONE complaining till now.

Leave lux alone and l2p noobs.
and yes i promise dmyself not to use that phrase but complaining about her after two years of being balanced... that's crossing a line of stupidity gd
Same with singed. Balanced for forever, but since riot gives in to any amount of *****ing, he got nerfed. (strange cause I almost never lost when playing against a Singed, since I knew counterplay)

MathMage

03-20-2013

The meta is full of lockon bruisers. Lux outranges and kites them; Orianna doesn't. It's fairly simple.

The Magus

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gewcebawcks View Post
I think the reason you see Lux in this crazy bruiser meta, is her utility and range. If I'm going up against a bunch of HP stacked bruisers, in comes Liandry's. The range and poke helps to slowly widdle down the team before the teamfight.

IMO she is FOTM right now, which makes Lux mains like myself (since season 1 or early 2) upset when we see QQQQQQQQQQ LUX OP PLS NERF threads.

She has probably one of the most balanced kits in the game.
Gets all my upvotes. Which I guess is just one. Still, got it. Really nothing has changed for Lux, even with meta shifts, her kit and utility are exactly where they've been for a looong time. You didn't used to see her because most people underestimated her and it and getting flak for going mid Lux wasn't terribly uncommon. Enough people stuck with it that the community finally realizes she's actually in a good place, which means more people play her, sees she's fun, and then more people play her. The other side of seeing her more often means more people lose to her as well, leading to cries of OP, which is also cyclical, leading to more people wanting to play an OP champ and more people QQ'ing about it. Just took us awhile to get to this.

Iron Legion Lux is pretty OP, though.